Pheno Hunt 2021: In The Process

Figured I’d start another journal going so y’all can see the process of a pheno hunt. Parents are trainwreck and father was from an unknown pine comb smelling indica I named Thor’s impression after a fellow member on here which I would love to mention there name but I can’t figure out how to dig that far back into my threads to find the conversation!!! So if your reading this feel free to PM me so I can give you credit. Even tho dreams would be to land in the industry one day my passion is more in home grown genetics so I don’t plan on creating anything to sell. Thor’s impression for anyone interested was named after a dear best friend with 4 legs that ran with me in my good days of motocross and adrenaline filled life and he will always have a place for my passionate creations to stick around in memory. Thor has nothing to do with the god Thor and has everything to do with the brand name Thor which was my favorite gear to use. Since Thor’s impression is my most potent strain that makes me slur my words its ideal for me to breed with in the future which makes this pheno something special to me and anyone that is family to me that remembered how potent Thor’s impression made on everyone around me that got to see his personality.
Alright now that y’all know the reason for this hunt I’m going to start off with 4 seeds from my last Grow that was trainwreck sprayed with Thor’s impressions pollen from last falls outdoor garden. Now don’t get disappointed if y’all see a couple males and ones I decide to send to the chopper I have about 70 more seeds to work with on this hunt and I’m in search for a specific terp to come out but 4 seemed reasonable since my limit in the veg room is limited this year!! Cheers to anyone that wants to come along!! :passitleft:

B4D535A2-2647-441C-94E3-E065047FD408.jpeg

Figured I’d start another journal going so y’all can see the process of a pheno hunt. Parents are trainwreck and father was from an unknown pine comb smelling indica I named Thor’s impression after a fellow member on here which I would love to mention there name but I can’t figure out how to dig that far back into my threads to find the conversation!!! So if your reading this feel free to PM me so I can give you credit. Even tho dreams would be to land in the industry one day my passion is more in home grown genetics so I don’t plan on creating anything to sell. Thor’s impression for anyone interested was named after a dear best friend with 4 legs that ran with me in my good days of motocross and adrenaline filled life and he will always have a place for my passionate creations to stick around in memory. Thor has nothing to do with the god Thor and has everything to do with the brand name Thor which was my favorite gear to use. Since Thor’s impression is my most potent strain that makes me slur my words its ideal for me to breed with in the future which makes this pheno something special to me and anyone that is family to me that remembered how potent Thor’s impression made on everyone around me that got to see his personality.
Alright now that y’all know the reason for this hunt I’m going to start off with 4 seeds from my last Grow that was trainwreck sprayed with Thor’s impressions pollen from last falls outdoor garden. Now don’t get disappointed if y’all see a couple males and ones I decide to send to the chopper I have about 70 more seeds to work with on this hunt and I’m in search for a specific terp to come out but 4 seemed reasonable since my limit in the veg room is limited this year!! Cheers to anyone that wants to come along!! :passitleft:

B4D535A2-2647-441C-94E3-E065047FD408.jpeg
Sounds like fun Moto. :thumb:

Hey Moto.
Any keepers out of the first four?
Hey Donkey!! You know my time started getting out of hand on me and since starting this girl scout cookie grow I cant find time to scratch the places that itch lol! I might need my 420 friends to help on my hunt! I'm still thinking ill be able to take 4 of them to test before the 2021 year ends so I'm crossing fingers! Covid had me getting too comfy in my garden rocker the past year so I might need to find friends with similar passions lol! Cheers my friend thinks for popin in to check progress!

Hey Donkey!! You know my time started getting out of hand on me and since starting this girl scout cookie grow I cant find time to scratch the places that itch lol! I might need my 420 friends to help on my hunt! I'm still thinking ill be able to take 4 of them to test before the 2021 year ends so I'm crossing fingers! Covid had me getting too comfy in my garden rocker the past year so I might need to find friends with similar passions lol! Cheers my friend thinks for popin in to check progress!
I know what you mean about time galloping! The faster time gets, the slower I seem to go. I don’t know. That garden rocker sounds alright.

Thor sounds sorely missed. Sorry for your loss I hope you don’t mind me saying so. Thor’s Impression will rise again one day no doubt.

What is the specific terp profile you said you were looking for? You seem to have a pretty clear idea what you’re after.

That GSC grow is too cool, right?!

I know what you mean about time galloping! The faster time gets, the slower I seem to go. I don’t know. That garden rocker sounds alright.

Thor sounds sorely missed. Sorry for your loss I hope you don’t mind me saying so. Thor’s Impression will rise again one day no doubt.

What is the specific terp profile you said you were looking for? You seem to have a pretty clear idea what you’re after.

That GSC grow is too cool, right?!
Thanks for them kind words Thor was my best friend tho he had a personality that for some reason was known to everyone who knew em well. I could just look at him and he would speak like he's trying to have a conversation with me! Well trained forsure!

Well the whole time I was growing this trainwreck character I was actually growing a cookie pheno I'm thinking now. Idk if I was flying really high in the clouds one day but I believe someone on the 420 mag pointed me in the direction of the trainwreck actually being skunky cookies. The pine comb smelling one I grew indoors after it was breed/grown outdoors. Indoors I ended up with a piney smelling end result after dry/cured. A buddy of mine ended up with a few phenos from the same batch of seeds I found this pine comb stinker in, but he grew them outdoors in full sun so he ended up with the full term profile of the strain.

I need someone with a DNA/strain tester to get me going on the right path before I start naming parents lol but I'm still sticking to thors impression for when I find the special one. If I can get the pine terp to stick out over the skunky cookies then I might have found my thors impression.

Back
Top Bottom