Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza: GSC, LSD-25, Northern Lights, Diesel In Coco

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

I spent a lot of time trying to keep my tent at 75. My plants seem to really do well with low 80's. I know everybody's got different environments to deal with. We've had super low humidity since the temps dropped. Hopefully we'll see some real weather her and soon.

I know what you're saying bout the temps though it's nice when the plants tell you, "That right there is perfect!"
Ya I'm definitely seeing that running all these. The topped girls wanted to stretch up high, LSD25 drinks much more water while the giant NL doesn't and doesn't like the heat.

Next run is all dark plasma females. Im sexing them now in the closet, have some in veg and have a full cloner ready:) can finally scrog properly and learn a cut or two depending. They are all super hard with a mix of OG fuel and cookie mint with a lot of variations so it will be a hard decision!

Re: Phenomenawesome's Auto Cannabonanza - GSC - LSD-25 - Northern Lights - Diesel In

Quick update, all but two are in flush.
They got a few days of water with 5ml florakleen to 30 percent runnoff.
Now its just Z7 and sugars for a week then water till chop.

For the too late ones I'm not sure yet I'm giving them just plain ph water and letting them eat the nutrients in the medium while I decide.
They didn't seem like they were going to produce trichomes and all the sudden started shooting a bunch of frost out I think they're just late finishers.

I will say this for the ones that are topped the buds are kind of like miniature compared to a full-fledged regular plant and that's not for all of them there are like I said are 2 giant ones, but otherwise...

One thing I can tell already as that these are so dense especially the green crack and the Girl Scout cookies those things are going to be like rocks even though they're a little smaller.

Lina, small diesel sister
420-magazine-mobile2055009829.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2092092151.jpg

Gina big diesel sister, transplanted to huge bucket... She's frosting now and happier !!
420-magazine-mobile538561915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1124234226.jpg

Cookie triplets:
Emily
420-magazine-mobile1046937987.jpg

420-magazine-mobile319430942.jpg

Kitty
420-magazine-mobile627324560.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1446557141.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1910421592.jpg

Scarlet smaller denser nugs
420-magazine-mobile338748110.jpg

420-magazine-mobile857906725.jpg

Trish crackhead
420-magazine-mobile410768957.jpg

Lyra
420-magazine-mobile1558673704.jpg

420-magazine-mobile775532944.jpg

Don't laugh, went through three pumps.. All it took was a plumbus (turkey baster) now can easily measure runnoff and suck up the extra under a scrog. My other project will be scrogged in veg. So this will be handy.
420-magazine-mobile2093012838.jpg

Also some stoner ingenuity. Double occilation.White lithium greese (likely not needed but I used a little just because.)
420-magazine-mobile1094288301.jpg

Have a great weekend!!

Well this came kinda sudden but today is harvest day! For all but two autos anyway. They faded and ripened very quickly. In coco a week with no nutrients just sugar and enzymes.
Thd LSD25 Has been done a week but foxtailing so i let her bulk. Her bud development was kind of weird and I thought it might have been something that I did, maybe... I'm very critical of myself and I have to say that this girl went very well save that burn... Could be the cause...these developed really strange kind of like dr grinspoon? if you've ever seen that before. Kinda cool imo

I'll be in trim jail for the next 8 hours or so but I'll post pics as I go or at the end or something.

... also post what the final feeding ended up being as I worked out their nutrition based on each plant in case anybody is running a certain strain and wants to know what I ended up with anyway.

Ya, not the best structure but she's super hashy with licorice undertone. Not unpleasant. Even with foxtailing her core is very amber. I'm betting good for bed
420-magazine-mobile1635604892.jpg

Damn, sorry 10 weeks, I can celebrate...im in love with this plant.
420-magazine-mobile1214922869.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1919175659.jpg

The tops are for me :) ill make some extract for the wife.

So a bit later.
They are about ready for jars.

Pluses:
No shitty smell trimming.
I gave up after the purple plant chop the rest pulled off all the big fans and hung them whole.
I come back and trim off the others as they go into jars so far I have two of them already the rest need maybe a day or two more. I prefer this to wet.
I'm
I think I flushed well and let them dry, like to the point the coco was so light the plant falls over lol.

Okay so here are my list of complaints I would say yield is very low maybe 25% of my expectations and because of that I won't be working with the Autos anymore they just don't have the size and I think that's because they don't have the veg time. That being said there's always an exception and I have two that are still in the tent that veg to bit longer and are full size full yielding examples of what they should be.

The other complaint is density I have to say that it could be an environmental issue I had high humidity through most of the run until I opened up everything to the rest of the house.

As far as flavor without a cure everything is delicious which is amazing and it's incredibly potent I'm not sure if my seeded run last time made that herb less potent hence the stuff being more? Idk but no complaints there.
And everything tastes and smells like I would expect so I'm very happy about that I'll have some pictures up after I get done with the trimming process

STELLAR!!!! Wow man! Those are killer!
Thanks Age!

Great job on the autos Pheno!
Thank you so much Pennywise.

Everything came out total fire I'm thrilled to death it's better than anything we've smoked and quite a while.

Most haven't had any time to cure but are great to smoke already I can't wait until they cure a bit it's going to be awesome they are so tasty I have one pheno type of Girl Scout cookies that is more sativa leaning and she is phenomenal I'll do a write-up on them all before I close this one.

... after reassessing everything, I'm thrilled.

I still have two girls finishing up that just grew really big. Full-size gigantic colas.

One is diesel, which is actually my favorite of the dried batch but so hard to chose... shes just so smelly... I love it. The other giant is Northern Lights, almost done 11 weeks.

first impressions of wet trimming the purple plant made me think that my yield was going to be substantially low but based on what's dry and weight so far and what still growing that should exceed the one unit I was going for by a bit which is way cool to say a single light with some autos and some cheap GH nutes will get you a pound+ of some great smoke.

They densed up after drying all the way, I dry trimmed most amd prefer it.

Anyways cheers Pennywise always good to have you along on this journey I'm going to go surf around the other journals a bit and hope you have a great day!

Wow! Think I'll have to give that one a try. Looks incredible
I will have to say that I can recommend all of these,
For me, the the Royal Queen seeds were the least consistent (but gave me the favorite) and the greenhouse Seed Company Autos grow very large probably take 2 weeks longer.

Happy holidays to everybody, whatever you celebrate! hope everyone is safe and medicated:)

What's next on the grow list?
That's crazy Age I could have sworn that I replied to this on my PC but looking at it on my phone I don't see a response...

I have a couple of dark plasma phenotypes and I'm going to run my two confirmed females in the five by five under a scrog.

Hopefully I can work with this strain for a while as a staple. I didn't realize it had a propensity for molds (not specifically, just in the OG Kush genes) and its probably not the best with the humidity here but I'll give it a couple of goes.

So far the slower growing girl seems very hearty and hasn't shown any symptoms of stress at all. wish she had the vigor of her lanky sister... I will pick one.

I have a journal made up for my perpetual I'll get a link up here soon. It'll have all that stuff.
I've got about 10 in the cloner for about a week so they should be popping Roots anytime now.

...and the last two girls are just about done... I keep pushing the one Northern Lights further and further lol. I just want to be sure I got something that will knock me out if I get a little too crazy upstairs ;)... for sure today the 25th. may as well make it a Northern Lights Christmas :)

We're just so blessed right now with all the meds we've just harvested. I'm thrilled.

I made some cookies with girl scout cookies 2 nights ago for my first time edibles...they are awesome!

I used a quarter ounce of nugs. made 20 small cookies, ate 3 throughout the evening and a couple more yesterday morning. had a bit of nausea later but its common for me so not sure of it was the cookies.

Anyway, hope you have a happy holiday season! what do you have planned this year?

Man, I can't say enough about this Royal Queen NYC Diesel autoflower.

I swear it's a perfect representation of the original in taste and smell. if it's not as strong I couldn't tell... but I didn't like that one was so small and the other so large.

I don't think they are so different from each other they just seem like they vegged for different periods of time. They have the same structures the same smells, so far we'll see how they cure. I would make this a daytime staple if I could find a reg mom like these.

Anyway, as far as taste and Aroma I like gas and I like pine.
my 2 favorite things, and this is delivering on both fronts really really heavily.

I guess the original was Mexican and Afghani? who really knows yet...

btw
'the Galaxy' at Phylosbioscience is awesome, even if the controls are off, we can still be able to see the relationships of the genome and I think that's the most important thing in my opinion... is to be able to see the relationships from now moving forward before things get even worse and more convoluted.

I'm all about preservation of genetics too, and believe me if I had the space I would have all kinds of landraces going on.

makes sense that I would like it, I grew up on Mexican sativas after we moved to Phoenix in my teens. We only got the good Pine smelling stuff in the winter time and it was much more costly. since coming back to north excellent weed is much easier to find. I think it's more a change in the times than anything. watched a video plea to other growers in Oregon to keep the prices higher. everyone is unloading and moving due to market flood. 300 a pound outdoor top genetics?? how is that sustainable?

Sorry was derailed... I just didn't think the best stuff would be from Mexico... I've done a lot of research and while I haven't had a chance to work with THC-V in larger amounts yet, I think that there's something to be had for that in helping certain mental health issues and those are the only found in African strains and hybrids so it's odd that the Mexican does so well for me. Seems over and over again I find that mixed in to the hybrids that work for me for my daytime meds. point is that I guess an open mind is always in order.

I really like kushes for bed. maybe ill try some PCK.

Here's my last 2 finishing up, again Happy Holidays for everyone and all you celebrate if you are celebrating and if you've already celebrated I hope you had a great time:) I would hate to presume especially with the worldwide audience but I know that today is special for a lot of people so cheers!!

I'm going to start by smoking this little Scarlet cookie Bud here. she's more spear shaped.

Marta has some good fading but stayed dark mostly... I will get better at flushing, she got 2 weeks of heavy water with florakleen 5ml gallon. 1 gallon per day split over two waters. about 1/4 gallon runnoff.

I almost forgot last pics show the terminal Cola on Gina I performed that back building trick to fatten her up and it looks like it's working I did it a long time ago so she's already recovered I did it to one other bud and that one definitely did get thicker but shorter

57984085def6d499f0109240b7ffb81e.jpg
4ca7534fd1c376b0f8000f0804f76429.jpg
b4231e8ab15b31da75cf1ff63c6571da.jpg
233a6422742eb2be5117fe0141f20a0a.jpg
e077a84fd1572a00bb309dbf45d44eca.jpg
0db47ad2e92edad929092a698ab6573e.jpg

alright everyone, hope you all had a great holiday or are continuing to.

I'll be trimming up the rest of my Harvest and weighing it up probably today and tomorrow and then I'll post my final weights just because I want to have a goal set and see how well I did.

The plant that was becoming rootbound, Gina, was in full flower at transplant about equal to end stretch and look how much root mass still grew!!

you can see the one gallon all bound up in the middle.

Originally I was going to use these for hempy Style with perlite which I may still do but I had really good luck with my Coco run this time and I don't want to break anything that's working well instead I'm going to try to improve upon it so I'm going to just use coco again with General Hydroponics nutrients and maybe a couple of different additives some beneficials things like that.

Anyway that's all over on my Perpetual Journal here
Pheno's Perpetual - Ocean Grown Dark Plasma - Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

ea2cf492b171e18259a6d2a370910d0e.jpg
efe854d874268fb55ba56bb15e339e4d.jpg

Will upload my photos from my phone as I cannot find the link here now after the site refresh...

These last 2 posts will close this project out to focus on the Dark Plasma.

OK so here we are coming to a close on the Autoflower project, I have to say for a person who likes variety in my smoke, this was an excellent experience.

Total weight of smokable flower was 494.6g dry to snapping stems. I hit my goal plus a bit. however grams per watt eh IDK due to using 600W for about half the grow.

The break down was this, I give a little description but I will do a full smoke report on each strain:

RQS: I give a B+* as there was a night and day difference in variation between both pants. I understand the variation in modern hybrids is tremendous hence the clone only strains, but it looks like this one might need a little more work to lock in the NYC main traits to breed true.
Lina = 36.8g of flower - great representation of the original's description, wish it yielded more. Tied for favorite with the Scarlet cookies...wish that was a photo period plant dammit. Scarlet Cookies would be a perfect name for this also.
Gina = 98.7g flower - smells like fresh baked pastries.

Fastbuds: My personal rating is A+ for this breeder. I grew 3 strains from them and every single one is great in quality and decent in yield on average 2+oz per plant.
GSC
Scarlet = 43.3g lemon/lime meets fuel for an excellent anxiety free sativa leaner.
Kitty = 52.4g citrus with hint of pine. Euphoric pain killer and great fade to relaxation for night.
Emily = 63.8g Hybrid, effect similar to say a Blue Dream or other good hybrid. (the Blue Dream I get doesn't impress me to much personally)

Green Crack
Trish = 57.3g Excellent smallish dense nugs that are citrusy and sativa leaning. This one doesn't have the awesome hybrid body that usually knocks out anxiety this is a straight up old style sativa without waiting so long.

LSD-25
Lyra = 73.6g

Greeenhouse Seeds. I give this breeder an A. These I would classify as 'Super Autoflower'. Both Helga and Marta both were vegging longer and grew very big. sucks That I had to kick Helga for space and now after seeing how far 1000W HPS will penetrate, should have kept the better lollipopped Helga and not had the Larf.
Northern Lights Auto
Marta = 68.7g

*Asterix is there because while my process is pretty fool-proof and they were planted in their final pots from the start and marker was written directly on the bags I am human so there is a possibility that I made a mistake, however unlikely in this case. The only reason that even came up is the flavor of Lina's sister Gina.
Also NYC, however she smells like fresh pastry dough from the oven. Sweet and that dough like smell when pastries are almost done but not quite. Gina went 2 weeks longer than Lina, was transplanted in flower and produced 98 grams!

Each of 8 plants gave me a bag of trim/larf approx 25-35g. I will use this for hash for me and dabs for the wife.

I made my first bit of edibles by using a high times cook book fast butter infusion of 1 hour simmer low heat 1/4oz per 1 stick and while the cookies were good I would have liked more potency. Looking for an easy butter recipe might try slow cooker one that I found. do we have an edibles section? I will look.

Some points:
No joke this is a great way to learn to grow but i'm glad that I had a grow under my belt first. I say this because autos are not as forgiving of mistakes especially in the beginning, which is where the new person will make them. That is the difference in a 1oz plant and a 3oz plant IMO due to veg length out of the growers hands.

I will go do the strain reviews on those I feel have cured long enough. The last 2 plants may take a week and the strangest thing, Gina doesn't smell much of Diesel at all but since being jarred a few days it's like fresh sweet pastry dough from the oven. A little fuel comes through after cracking open a bud but it's over powered by fresh baked goods.

I think that does it for this journal.

While in flower this was my feed 1/4 tsp epsom salt, 3ml Micro, 7ml bloom lights on. they dry out halfway through their day so I water this time with only with sugars (FF Bembe) and Z7 to help break down the old roots. I feed in an organic way. I'm not saying my nutrition is organic, but my process is. If they look heavy on N I will back off on the N heavier products, it's sort of a by feel thing.

I have heard however to improve you need a solid regimen and for me that means I work with a limited number of variety until I get them down.

And here they are thanks everyone for all the help and I hope everyone had a great holiday season
e562155fe4ecd84f3a23636123b168af.jpg
7e7f14fae16fa304a8181219ee211e7c.jpg
fd010e69ce3f22092a771e4bb55f7597.jpg
1ba4f471bd62c4877c2b44cc17afa049.jpg
44173c6785902f50b45d7b414a953b3a.jpg
8d256a3907b641a436b8ab0a0852af55.jpg
bddb659fb31e94730512f43c90805aca.jpg
06b46905172aa2b08e0196bcb5b07402.jpg
5fa97ecfb1cdae31512c2618fd3cd0ba.jpg

Back
Top Bottom