Pheno's Perpetual: Ocean Grown Dark Plasma, Other Top Shelf TBD, Breeding For THC-V

BTW that kickflip looks outerworldly! Amazing job!
Thank you for the kind words!
Its great medicine but since not very loud the Dark Plasma is usually the go too.

The only time I have had the lemon pledge / skunk where it was nearly perfect was grown here someplace and was an F1 GG4 x Chernobyl.
I tried to reach out to the grower but he didn't reply. Maybe a little paranoid? IDK but my nephew knows him. If I can't find it I will send him back over with a clone offer;)

I got LZ looking for the same thing. Ill tell you what though Growers Choice seeds amnesia fem seeds are pretty close. Slightly more pine than citrus but when it was freshly cured it totally had the lemon/lime pledge thing. My stash dwindled pretty quick because of it lol. Not the greatest yielder but respectable and really balanced buzz for being listed 80% sativa.

I got LZ looking for the same thing. Ill tell you what though Growers Choice seeds amnesia fem seeds are pretty close. Slightly more pine than citrus but when it was freshly cured it totally had the lemon/lime pledge thing. My stash dwindled pretty quick because of it lol. Not the greatest yielder but respectable and really balanced buzz for being listed 80% sativa.

That sounds perfect!
Thanks Dope!!
Grower's Choice as in the light ppl?
I will have to look into that. thanks!

WOW that's more sparkly than a stripper at the end of the night... that's like concentrate growing straight from the stick
Thanks for the kind word :) She's really potent and has a great effect, but since she's not as "loud" as most of my other keepers it's not popular (which is good for me:)
Cheers my friend!

I just harvested an AlienOg straight lemon cleaner with a strong note of skunk on the end. She is a powerful smoke to.
Nice!
I had a sample of Alien OG from a local guy when I lived in Austin and his was a very complex, almost offensive but in a good way lol. OG but more Chem this keeper was for sure.
The Dark Plasma has Alien OG ether cut in it's paternal lineage.
I like the Alien genetics that i've sampled so far, and it was the deciding point on my choosing this breeder when looking for an improved GSC/OG Kush.

I'm getting myself excited about this Lemon Zkittle it won best Sativa Highlife last year and won the complete best in show!
See, from what I understand it's the biggest European cup.
Those judges are given like 3 months in a blind sample set for everything from moonrocks to concentrates and indicas and everything in between.
They have best hydro, best organic even.
That's really saying a lot, so I'm really hoping for a good keeper.
I think I have something special with my plasma 13. I need to get some cuts out to ppl and get it terp and potency tested.
That one I think, based on my limited pallet could probably win an award...Who knows I could go to the next one and find other ppls weed blows mine away. I have a lot yet to learn especially in finishing, drying, curing etc.

Just found out my buddy Sofa King is running some too! Nice!
Pulled up a chair over there.

Oh before I forget I found some semi-conclusive evidence from someone I trust but not personal experience that leaving his "Primal Punch" in the dark before chop increased potency by a total of ~2% I think, the terpenes were also affected.
@medgrower1 on Instagram: “@lostleafllc did a cool dark time test and it had some interesting results. #PrimalPunch #oceangrownseeds #tryoceangrown #teamog…” He shows potency for different times in the dark.
Looks like no darkness 18.71%,
12hrs darkness 19.77%,
*interesting 24hrs 19.62%
48 hrs dark is 20.91%
72hrs 20.76%

It looks like the optimal is 48 hours based on a single case study. I will need to do my own. What stand out to me is that somehow it got less potent then more potent going from 12 to 24 to 48.

I will finish by posting a few week 5 day 1 shots.
Cotton Candy Kush, looking very nice and taking on the cotton candy smell now.

We've not seen her this is Kickflip number 2 Frosty as ever she is between the others in height. Not quite tall enough but

Possibly the Forum Cut, but if not a GSC of some kind.

Kickflip number 1

KickFlip 3 - shorty

Dark Plasma 13 - still the best

Plants looking great man! Here is the packaging from gcs if your interested. Alot of folks arent into fem beans but ive grow atleast 6 strains from that co. and have been really impressed. Also great germ. rate 1 dud and 1 mutant plant out of about 30 beans. I think they are a sponser now so here.

If im wrong about them being a sponser my bad lol. Their Og kush has been my fav so far but everybody else prefers Amnesia.

Plants looking great man! Here is the packaging from gcs if your interested. Alot of folks arent into fem beans but ive grow atleast 6 strains from that co. and have been really impressed. Also great germ. rate 1 dud and 1 mutant plant out of about 30 beans. I think they are a sponser now so here.

If im wrong about them being a sponser my bad lol. Their Og kush has been my fav so far but everybody else prefers Amnesia.
Those look great!
I'm not sure about the sponsor or not, I loosely follow that, Seedsman order every other time etc. but I do love our sponsors and use their products. Z7 for example.
I am impressed with some fem crosses lately and now i'm more interested in finding an amazing cut to keep as production so I don't care if it's a fem. For my breed project i'll stick with the regs of couse.
Dropped the 3 Fem Lemon Skittles in water today. Took me a few days but I decided today to do it.
Thanks for stopping in!

So I'm all but convinced that the GSC is not the forum cut :(
When I took the cuts there was one that was labeled GSC only and one labeled Forum GSC I tried to save the one labeled Forum GSC that's the one that died of rot in my cloner... the dude that I got the cuts from told me not to worry too much about it because we had the other one and pointed to the GSC that I'm currently running and I gave me the impression they were the same. I think this is a one-off however.

It is an excellent plant. Stacks so beautifully... She's a sight... A keeper none the less, probably worth the $265 to Phylos, genetically map and find out exactly what it is.
It's very much like the Dark Plasma 13 but with a bit of a lemon twist to the OG Kush smell.

I haven't seen a plant stack as symmetrical and have such large secondary buds as this one that's how I know it's probably not Forum cut.

I have some pictures coming up in the next post I need to get him into the gallery first I forgot to do that so that's why they're not in this post but one of the girls in the tent the kickflip number 2 is the frostiest plant I've seen so far and I just wanted to show that one a bit see if anybody thought that might be worth entering into the photo contest?

I'll have to read on it and see if you need to be nominated or if you can just enter.

Take a picture.
Post it in this months contest thread.
Boom your entered. Haha

If your think the plant itself is special rather than your photo you can enter into the plant of the month contest, and after harvest you can put her in the nug of the month

Ok so pics uploading...
The Dutch Passion Lemon Zkittles are giving me some issues. Calcium deficiency due to the cold I think.
They also seem susceptible to mold so I've raised them up for better air and light.
Dark Plasma 13 and the GSC pheno along with the Cotton Candy are fine going below 68f on the leaf temp without mold.
The KickFlip are not hard to grow but are highly susceptible to the mold spores here as well root aphids absolutely love the KickFlip. Maybe the berry terp profile compared to the OG Funkiness. I wonder if the OG funkiness isn't a protection mechanism?
I'm going to warm the veg water to closer to 70f than 60f as I have been for the babies.

Here is the garden, season 7, Day 48 - begin flushing/leaching.

Take a picture.
Post it in this months contest thread.
Boom your entered. Haha

If your think the plant itself is special rather than your photo you can enter into the plant of the month contest, and after harvest you can put her in the nug of the month
Thank you! That's exactly what I will do:) Thanks so much, I was just heading over to read and you saved me the hassle.

The first two are of the plant in question.

Here is season 8 on deck. Very uniform they've all received a topping, first pruning to remove the really big fans and some LST.

I also dropped 2 Malawi in water for season 8.

The Ninja Fruit looks so squat and indica I don't expect much stretch but who knows lol. Until I grow them I sure don't.

The Malawi will go into flower after a fast 1.5 week veg.

Yes post it and you’re in.
Cool thanks Pennywise, I posted the couple good shots of her in the plant of the month section.
Will add the nug after harvest.

Back
Top Bottom