Philthegeek Growing Again

ok, didn;t think i'd do this for 3 weeks, but, having gotten amber trichomes and preferring my cannabis effect as a high rather than couch lock stone...have cut the plants in my main tent and hung to dry. :)

Total time for grow from cuttings taken 83 days.
Veg time 30 days
Flowering time 38 days

Rest of the time was for cuttings to show roots and be transplanted.

The plants just before harvest today.

IMG_20180214_174230640_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180214_174240553_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180214_174247657_HDR.jpg

My spacebox plants today.

IMG_20180214_174427997.jpg

IMG_20180214_174443208.jpg

So, will follow up with dried weight report in a week or so.

Am going to change the bottom bin of my spacebox for the deep version to give the plants a bit more room. Will keep these going till they fill out and finish.

Will be interesting to see what yield i get from un-topped plants under LED in such a mall space and i will keep this journal going till that's done.

And then, due to other life stuff happening, will shut down growing until August and start over from my feminised seed stock.

Seeyahs!

Have swapped the bottom bin on my spacebox for the deeper version. Give the plants a bit more headroom as they were getting quite close to the LED light.

daS Box:

IMG_20180217_084332017.jpg

IMG_20180217_084434009.jpg

IMG_20180217_084502716.jpg

And the state of flowering today. :)

IMG_20180217_084418538.jpg

Funnily enough these are i think the healthiest plants i have grown so far. :)

Definitely more stretched and effectively no branching as were un-topped.

@ day 21 of flowering now.

Ok...

Harvested the grow from my main tent couple days ago.

120.32g (4.28 oz) dry from 4 plants. 30g/ plant. 83g m2 tent area.

Which is an tiny improvment on the last grow that worked out at 27g plant.

This grow was also quite a bit shorter. 3 mths total vs 3.8mths for the previous.

Hmm......yield in g/day? Previous grow 1.18 g/day This grow 1.45 g/day.

Small grow, if i wasn't lazy could do better, but does me nicely. :)

Grow in the spacebox chugging along on day 27 of flower. Am awaiting with
interest how these plants buds fill out.

Seeyahs!

Arggh! had my records on days this grow a bit off.

Anyway ....Spacebox plants actually @ day 68 since seeds put into towel for germination and @ day 50 of 12/12 light for flowering.

Seeds nice and large, and am starting to see them change colour from white / green to brown.

Still chugging along waiting for seeds to mature.

Have just started germinating seeds for a quick grow (i hope) of multiple small plants. 20 out of 29 have popped and into jiffy pots so far.

Sounds good, although last time i had a lot pop but most just stopped and never came up above the soil after putting them in the jiffy pots. will see how many make it to seedling stage this time. :)

Seeds developing nicely. Rekon have a week or so till harvest the spacebox plants.

Put in some seeds for a quick grow but have real problems with viability. lots popped, but after 11 days only 2 have put their heads up and are seedlings. Think i have a viability problem with my current seed stock, or technique :(

Will see if things improve over the next few days and maybe pack up till back from holidays in July. Then, start from the new batch of seed form the current spacebox plants. The two seedlings i have may end up in pots and dumped outdoors to die or survive while i'm away. :) Hey, would be 1st outdoor grow!! :)

Checked seedlings. :( Only got 2 seedlings out of 29 seeds.

Looks like the root tips on the ones that failed have gone pulpy and rotten. :( Much sadness.

The two that have taken off potted up. Both have lots of healthy roots poking out all over the jiffy pot.

Have some more seeds in as need to resolve this issue. Am going to wait after they pop and not jiffy pot until there is a substantial tap root out there rather than one just poking out of the seed coat and see if they do any better.

Yee Hah! Final harvested the spacebox plants. Seeds mature and actually starting to drop off the plants.

So am now happily stocked with what appears t be healthy feminised seeds. :)

Am drying the 7 sticks that are the very small plants these were. Be interesting to see what grams dry weight i get.

finishing off this one now. Harvested the 7 small plants from spacebox that were put on 12/12 at about 4 weeks old.

9.15g dry...but lots of nice feminised seed to be going on with. :)

seeyahs next time!! :)

Back
Top Bottom