Phish

Uhh dude, you're on a pot website, no one here listens to Phish.

:)

PS- Personally I don't like Phish.

Phish rocks.

Yeah, I really like Phish as well. I've never seen them live but I have quite a few of their albums, A Picture of Nectar happens to be my favorite. Stash is such a badass song.

Phish is wonderful. Got to see them in Burlington once, and a couple of times in Philly. Trey continues the good tunes, saw him with Dave Matthews, though I wish they would have played more than Gin at the show.

Junta is my favorite album.

Yeah, my kid turned me on to them years ago.. they are talented dudes.

phish is awesome!

i used to like phish a whole lot, i think listening to them is kind of a phase, i dont normally listen to them anymore, their shows are sweet, i went to 2 in camden, right by philly and had a great time and then saw them on new years eve 3 years ago in miami, and thats the last i heard of em.

My X was obsessed with phish...He used too follow them on tour...and all his ticket stubs neatly in a photo album...he even taught me a couple dances they used to do at the shows..(anyone know what Im talkin' about??dances?)

Good jams to get fucked up to...

Meh, they're alright. My only problem with Phish is that you have to be stoned to dig them. When I'm sober, they aren't all that interresting, though when blazed they're great. But hey, they're good musicions rerguardless of weather I really dig them or not.

I've been going to shows since 98'. Alpine valley was my 1st show, 8-1-98. Went to 14 shows or so before they went on hiatus, saw one show in 2004 after hiatus, wasn't quite the same. Deer creek was my fav venue cause of the camping and everything. Fav shows were the redbird arena and rosemont/allstate 2000 or maybe it was 2001? whichever year they did redbird arena instead of alstate for one of the fall shows.

i was at that show in greensboro, then i went up to limestone maine for the IT festival. Life changing experience. I miss Phish. but good music never dies. stay green.

Back
Top Bottom