Phlizon 900 Watt LED

Save your money and buy a real grow light... Look at sponsors websites, Budget Led or Mars Hydro.

Actual power on that light is 176 watts, so you’ll get a decent yield from 1-2 plants, but not from 5. MarsHydro has better lights for around that price.
The only Mars Hydro that's available where I am without having to send it by post through customs. Is the 600w.is this a good budget light then?

The only Mars Hydro that's available where I am without having to send it by post through customs. Is the 600w.is this a good budget light then?
Talk to @SmokeSara and she will know the perfect light for your situation.

The only Mars Hydro that's available where I am without having to send it by post through customs.

Don't worry, they don't print pictures of cannabis plants on the box and have "Dope-Growing Product" on it. You should be fine unless it's illegal to grow anything indoors in your country.

Er... Any plant, I mean. You find discussions about indoor grow lighting on all kinds of forums these days - general gardening forums, pepper forums, bonsai forums, et cetera.

If you were referring to the TS-600 (it's not 600 watts, and doesn't claim to be), it's an okay product for what it is. Might be good for a mini-grow in a small box or cabinet 18" on a side and with limited height. You'd probably end up using four of them in a 3'x3' space, though.

Unfortunately if I would order it internationally and they decide to open the package. They would infact come to my house cause me hassle and search the property. Evan though I use it to grow CBD which is allowed ( up to 4 plants) I have a 1 meter x 1 meter grow tent. I Wil be doing Low stress Training to try and get more out of the plants. Which Mars Hydro light do you recommended for something of that size?

Back
Top Bottom