2000W LED lights

CheiftainSeed

I have been growing with HID lighting for 2+ years now... I really want to get into LED for the cost reduction obviously... Don't get me wrong I love what the HPS does for me but it's just super expensive to run 2 1000w HPS plus air conditioning. I am sure there are those that can relate...

I have been lookin into LEDs and I am leaning towards the Phlizon 2000w CREE COB LED light. It seems to be decently priced and the reviews seem to be good but also know that can be deceiving.

Has anyone used this light and any recommendations for a mid priced LED light for a 4x8 tent in bloom???

Thanks for any reply...

-Chieftain Seed

Just looked at the HLG Quantum Boards... Looks very promising even more so than the COBs. I have to do more research to see what a 1000W HPS equivalent would be... Thanks Chris.
It's more like what will fill your space

Probably two 550 setups would be fantastic

Just looked at the HLG Quantum Boards... Looks very promising even more so than the COBs. I have to do more research to see what a 1000W HPS equivalent would be... Thanks Chris.

Holy Moly the 1000w HPS Equivalent is almost $900... Uh yea no out of budget... Phlizon CREE COB 2000W LED is still a win win for me as far as price...

I have been growing with HID lighting for 2+ years now... I really want to get into LED for the cost reduction obviously... Don't get me wrong I love what the HPS does for me but it's just super expensive to run 2 1000w HPS plus air conditioning. I am sure there are those that can relate...

I have been lookin into LEDs and I am leaning towards the Phlizon 2000w CREE COB LED light. It seems to be decently priced and the reviews seem to be good but also know that can be deceiving.

Has anyone used this light and any recommendations for a mid priced LED light for a 4x8 tent in bloom???

Thanks for any reply...

-Chieftain Seed

I have 2 of these lights and one of their 3000w models and i love them.

But @Chris Scorpio is bang on. if i could go back in time and spend all that cash on quantum boards i would do.

But @Chris Scorpio is bang on. if i could go back in time and spend all that cash on quantum boards i would do.

Unfortunately I don't have 2k sitting around and I need some LEDs within 2 months from now.

Unfortunately I don't have 2k sitting around and I need some LEDs within 2 months from now.

well you can't go wrong with those phlizon lights. the price is amazing and you'll get some nice buds out of them. one thing about them is they are pretty much the same light as the optic 4 lights but way, way cheaper. also contact the company for a 15% discount. just tell them you're looking at the Aglex lights and they'll give you a code.

but you'll want 3 of them for a 8x4 tent. i have the 3000w in the center.

20191008_210123.jpg

Back
Top Bottom