Phosphorus deficiency in Hydro?

budculture

Looking at the excellent sticky on plant problems and it seems my plants may be suffering from a phosphorus deficiency. I'm using BC nutes Boost/Bloom w/ AwsomeBlossoms as well. Is this due to PH lockout only? I just re-calibrated my PH pen and it was off about a half a point. I've been keeping the PH between 5 - 6 without going over, as best I can, but it looks like I was off because of the pen. Can I have nute lock out with this small a variance? Should I add something that has more phosphorus? I'm about 7 weeks into flowering. The buds look good and growth seems good too, but many of the leaves look bad. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
:ganjamon:
"It matters not who casts the votes. It only matters who counts them."
J.Stalin

Sorry about the lack of info in my question.:hmmmm: I've since corrected my Ph pen and changed my nutes and that seems to be the trick. I hadn't checked the trichs since I thought it was too early, but they were almost all cloudy , so yellowing leaves are OK at this point. She'll only go a couple more weeks so it's time to flush anyhow.

Peace:ganjamon:

Yes a small difference on the meter makes a big difference with the grow.
pH is a logarithmic scale, that is, the integer part expresses the order of magnitude, e.g. pH 5 has an acidity ten times weaker than pH 4. The fractional part is also logarithmic; pH 4.3 is approximately two times weaker, and pH 4.5 three times

Thanks RF. That's good to know. It's always a little tricky when we try to take the place of mother nature: she makes it look soo easy....:Rasta:It can be a lot of vigilance!

peace:ganjamon:

"We had fed the heart on fantasies. The heart's grown brutal from the fare."
Yeats

Back
Top Bottom