Phosphorus deficiency? Pic of leaves

alaskan_buds

Hi there, I'm pretty new to the forums and have come to seek out some advice on a situation. I've been growing just over 2 years now, i'm working on my 4th crop now. Up until now I've been growing a Sativa/indica strain that seemed very forgiving to grower error. It ended up giving me 3 nice harvests despite my over-fertilizing. I was given the opportunity for some indica dominant seeds and jumped at it. They're 5 plants now almost 3 1/2 months into veg. They have grown very well, a few plants of the 5 seem to be more sativa dom, growing to be about 3 ft. now. the others are definately indica at 24-26". I haven't given much in way of nutrients since they've been growing great other then a mild spidermite infestation. However, beginning about 3 weeks ago the leaves started showing signs of some kind of nutrient deficiency and have slowly progressed. I've attached a scan I've taken of picked leaves. It looks like it make be lack of phosphorus from what I've read so far. Not only are the leaves becoming to curl upwards, dry out, cover in rust colored spots. The steams and veins of the plant are also turning purple. The plants were given a feeding of 4 cups each of Budswel 0-7-0 tea two days ago. I wanted to post this to you good people as well and hopefully get any info on what else may be causing this. Thanks for any help! :peace:

Some leaves there were picked today, closing the lid was probably a mistake heh.

here's a breakdown of the plants enviroment
• Room temp@ 68°-70°f, oscillating fans, open window for fresh air.
• 5 (white widow/matanuska indica) plants started from seed on 2/15, over 3 months old now. Height varies from 29" to 34".
• Currently still in vegetative stage, 18/6 light/dark cycle.
• Light used is a Sun Systems TEK Light T5, 4 lamps@4' - each lamp produces 5000 lumens@54watts, all cool 6500k for now. Kept about 3-4 inches away from canopy.
• Grown using soil, supersoil brand potting soil .14-.09-.02 and currently in 3-4 gallon pots. Recent pH reading showed 6.3
for two plants that weren't showing much leaf damage. 6.1-6.0 for plants showing the most damage
• Nutrients being used are the guano company Super Tea Mix 5-5-1, the guano company Budswel 0-7-0, Maxicrop Original Liquid Seaweed 0.1-0-1.0. All made into 1 gallon teas as directions state. Feeding hasn't exceeded 1.5 cups of Super Tea Mix per month per plant, and 1.5 cups of Maxicrop Original Liquid Seaweed. Water is given to plants every 3 to 4 days depending.
• Spidermite infestation is being treated with Schultz Household & Garden Insect Spray, not to mention rubbing leaves. Hasn't had a huge effect on plant yet, not much sign of white dots ontop of leaves so far.

Back
Top Bottom