Phosphorus deficiency?

ClosetTomatos

Hi, all

I've done pretty decent self-diagnosing problems in my first real grow. Of my five current females, all on the same feed/water schedule, only one is showing any deficiency. It looks like phosphorus per the charts, but I would like verification. It did start showing almost immediately into 12/12, and I thought that the bloom nutes would help, but I'm seeing it on new growth now.

IMAG08566.jpg

Any help is appreciated!

i could be wrong but it looks like thrip damage to me , little bugs sucking the life out of your leaves , could be wrong though , i had them once , little buggers could live on the moon , get a magnified glass and look , get a good one about x40/100 or so , takes a while to pick up their larva , have a look on the net for thrips and see if its the same , im only going by what i have seen on my own i could be very wrong

Good luck:thumb:

Shit, I don't know if it's a thrip...but I just saw the undercarriage of one of my fans. Thanks for pointing out what I couldn't see right in front of me. Now, I wish it were just a deficiency.

I did a trim three days ago, and saw nothing like this.

IMAG08575.jpg

Damnit.

Thanks, guys.

I had a scare around a week ago, as in "I've been busted", so I took them off into a fairly heavily wooded area for the better part of an afternoon. I'm wondering if that's where I picked them up?

I'm seeing it on another plant now, but being close together, I expected it. I definitely need to do something. Running into this problem just as pistols are forming everywhere is pretty frustrating.

Unfortunately, no. However, I've read that a brew of Rosemary, Cinnamon and Garlic is effective, with a mild detergent added as already mentioned. Recent circumstances leave me with little choice in using what I fortunately have on hand.

Awesome link! I've used homemade hot pepper solutions in normal gardening in the past and was just wondering how it'd affect cannabis. Fortunately, I have habeneros growing in my garden. They're still green, however, so I could throw in an extra...or, play it safe, and keep it five. None of the soap, however, so I'll go with regular soap and add Rosemary.

I figure I should pH balance after the ingredients as the peppers will be pretty acidic.

Embarrassing moment #337: Guys, please wash your hands THOROUGHLY after chopping up habaneros. If you don't, and must pee, you'll be in a world of hurt.

Chopped up the peppers, found and harvested some wild mint, added oregano. Added soap and I'm going to allow some fresh garlic to seep in it, then use. Really hope this does it. If my groin is of any indication, it'll reach back and burn their ancestors, too.

It works. It's damn near instant death on them. So long as my plant isn't bothered by it come tomorrow, they'll all get it. Thanks a million, guys!

Embarrassing moment #337: Guys, please wash your hands THOROUGHLY after chopping up habaneros. If you don't, and must pee, you'll be in a world of hurt.

Chopped up the peppers, found and harvested some wild mint, added oregano. Added soap and I'm going to allow some fresh garlic to seep in it, then use. Really hope this does it. If my groin is of any indication, it'll reach back and burn their ancestors, too.

Wear gloves while chopping next time.

It works. It's damn near instant death on them. So long as my plant isn't bothered by it come tomorrow, they'll all get it. Thanks a million, guys!

Just remember to hit them again in about three days to get any eggs that have hatched. Also how far into flowering are you?

I normally let a litre of water simmer ,add 2 to 3 crushed garlic cloves , 3/4 hot peppers crushed if i dont have it dried chilli powder , let it simmer for 10 mins, strain with a tea towel, let it cool , put in spray bottle add tea spoon dish soap and 2 table spoons rubbing alcohol shake and spray,.:goodjob:.... also do you know those sticky horrible things you hang up to catch flies , well get drawing pins and pin them around your pots edge , let see them get by that lol :high-five:

Like this

P1050502.JPG

Back
Top Bottom