Photo tron

cajun__mechwa

It works and it works great.I put one plant in 3 mths ago.Now hundreds of buds getting about .25 a day.used bag seeds and got bud with gold hairs,two hits and your set.:cool::headbanger::Rasta:

too big try printimg up different file sizes with differing resolutions or converting to standard format ie jpeg

Ah... I dont think its that, I think its b/c they are way to overpriced! Aren't they? Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they are over $1,000 and i'm not willing to spend a grand on growing one plant. They have a few phototron grows lurking out on the web.... you just gotta dig for em' :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got about about 12 oz. off one plant in three months from seed.I am now 12 days in to veg with the same plant and will go to budding in about 10 days.I now have 4 plants in the same box.photo tron was pricey 900usd.I have some pics but can`t work this photo thing on here someone e-mail me and I will send the pics to you maybe someone else can post em

if you go to photobucket.com it doesn't take long to register it's free and you can upload you pictures onto the site, after you have uploaded them it should give you different choices on the format of the picture, copy the jpeg format and then paste that jpeg in the upload photo's part of this website. that should make sense i'm really baked righ now

looks alright pics are kinda hard to see though

Back
Top Bottom