Photo Updates in Grow Journals

How often should a grower post pictures of their grow?

• Weekly

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • Every other day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Throughout the day

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hell, throw a webcam in there and let us watch weed-tv

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
I think it's nice at least once a week. Sometimes life happens, though. So, whenever people can get to it. Really, I think the journals should be as much for the person journaling, so... whatever helps them most. I love tagging along in other peoples journals but I kinda see it as it's still their journal - so whatever floats their boat.

Sometimes I get into taking pictures and I update a lot, and sometimes life gets busy, and not as much.

For newer growers, though, I think more pictures is only going to help them as they learn. (Easier for people to help them succeed).

Mine all depends on time, what stage of growth the garden is in, and how relevant the pic can be for future reference for me.
I dont shoot seedlings and small plants very often unless I'm experimenting and need to document the results.
When my plants are stacking the buds it makes for a great show and I like to post weekly pics.
I also like to shoot clones because I can reference the date on the pic/post to have an idea of when to expect them ready for transplant.
:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom