Photo upload on app - What's up?

The Germinator

I am in the app now. It can be done if you get the code. Trying now.
98983b45ac53c6d24966a2c9b1102210.jpg

This sucks I'm a Horticulturist not a computer wizard
I hear ya..

Whats annoying is why haven't 420 updated every one on the issue!!!
Not a peep from them!!

I'm on the verge of abandoning my journal and taking it else were witch would be a shame as I was starting to like this app and have been given great advice from the members and met some great people, I'll give them a bit more time to resolve this issue but do think they should communicate with us better.

I've bin on this app for years. There's no reason to have abandonment issues the problem has only bin around for 4 days The whole idea . about 420 magazine is awareness and bringing people together witch it has so my professional opinion would b stick through it and use your words there are plenty of smart people here who can get things figured out. It will b fixed soon. A moderator doesn't do computer code and bugs they just make sure we all stay in line at 420 magazine we r family and we don't walk out on fam just because we can't show pictures just my humble opinion

I've bin on this app for years. There's no reason to have abandonment issues the problem has only bin around for 4 days The whole idea . about 420 magazine is awareness and bringing people together witch it has so my professional opinion would b stick through it and use your words there are plenty of smart people here who can get things figured out. It will b fixed soon. A moderator doesn't do computer code and bugs they just make sure we all stay in line at 420 magazine we r family and we don't walk out on fam just because we can't show pictures just my humble opinion
I totally understand what your saying it's just very frustrating..
My opinion wasn't directed at any moderator's within the 420magazine it was towards the makers of 420magazine surly we are due an update on the issue to reassure its loyal members that the issue at hand is being investigated/sorted but I have seen nothing of the sort.
As stated above I'm willing to give them time to sort the issue with the app and Like you said above it has been 4 days now but yet we haven't heard anything regarding the issue.
I agree there is loads of very clued up people on this site to help you along with issues people may be having but in some cases photos are the only way to get an accurate problem resolved. I also joined this site to keep a log of my progress to be able to look back at them and share with other members and to also offer advice were i can.. Thats just my opinion

All we can do I suppose is sit in the dark and hope they resolve it soon,
Please note

The photo upload issue only applies to the app. You have 3 other options:

- You can use Google Chrome (our recommended browser) from your smartphone/mobile device

- You can use a laptop (iOS or Windows)

- You can use a PC

All these options allow photo uploads. We are continuing to work on the fix for the app.

:Namaste:

From tedwards himself in the mug of the month contest thread. They are hard at work fixing it instead of having to reply to the 100 plus people who have posted about it in the last few days.

Hang tough. Just updating some journal pics or are you need help with an issue?

And u guys download 420 n u can post all the pics u can . This is a great cuz a small issue witch y'all really want to kno y it's messed up cuz eny app nowadays wen u post a pic they can tell the location thats Wat's messed up with the app buts they are trying to fix it just everyone security is more important to them right now then posting a pic

And u guys download 420 n u can post all the pics u can . This is a great cuz a small issue witch y'all really want to kno y it's messed up cuz eny app nowadays wen u post a pic they can tell the location thats Wat's messed up with the app buts they are trying to fix it just everyone security is more important to them right now then posting a pic

What is tap to talk?

e8bc631262f0720281dc3184fd29d368.jpg

I downloaded 420 app and accessed 420 forum from there and was able to post this pic.

Well if your growing illegally I think you can turn off the location option on the phone. Truth is if big brother wants to listen in on you he can. They have years of personal private info stored on servers.... .

Well if your growing illegally I think you can turn off the location option on the phone. Truth is if big brother wants to listen in on you he can. They have years of personal private info stored on servers.... .

Turning off location won't stop police from tracing embedded location info in photos.

Back
Top Bottom