Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

photos

hi im growing out 5 of my own bred strains plus a few others .

my strains are the result of 20 + years breeding ive kept and crossed only the best to produce these furious five ..

ill go into more detail on each of them as this journal progresses.

the strains are time machine,theos,star of bethlehem,buster,spicy mangoes.

all hard hitters with imense trich production and exotic terps and flavours that dance across even the most hardened connesuiers palate .

i grow in my own home made compost and soil to which i add ,charcoal,bananas,apples,pears,eggshells ,healthy earth volcanic rock dust,fish ,worm castings,chicken shit,horse shit ,cowshit, and yep you guessed it even some genuine aussie bullshit (no joke) hahahaha, i water my big heap with nuetrog gogo juice and some seasol and i turn it with a shovel for around 40 days .

then i mix it with soil and perlite in some cases ( mostly the grow bags ,and in other cases i mix it only with soil (in my 10 litee buckets with drilled drainage)

so i have a bunch of plants all lstd into a canopy forming and i also have my own take on a sea of green .

for my sea of green i have around 300 plants a my own bred female time machine seeds ,i have them planted from 3 to 15 a bucket .

basically instead of using lots of all containers i use 10 litre buckets i drill my own drainage and then i throw in a handfull of time machine seeds .

this way i can get 10 colas in a bucket with no lag time to wait after topping etc .

also its easier to hand water about 100 bags and buckets than it is to do over 300.

im growing under 600 w hps i have 5 in the big room and 2 in the malawi gold room which by the wag is about to go 12 12 any day now ,all the big plants will be going 12 12 in 4 weeks time.

i water with plain water only,and i foliar spray with my own little secret magic concoction which no joke is like magic .

thanks for stopping by !:Namaste:

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

IMG_20160613_192325.jpg
IMG_20160531_141246.jpg
IMG_20160604_190431.jpg
IMG_20160604_191123.jpg

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

IMG_20160613_175138.jpg
IMG_20160613_175155.jpg
IMG_20160613_175118.jpg
keeping them super low no wasted plant matter i went in to trim any wasted under growth and could only take 8 clones,nor that i wanted any clones i just will not waste this gift of a plant.
heres a few pics i just pinch the clones off with my index finger and thumb nail then i slice them at an angle with my scalpel under rain water in a bowl ,then bam into the aeroponic cloner .

not fussed on what i get from them just seems a shame to throw them out ,let them live!

Hey photos what part of oz you from I'm qld

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

IMG_20160613_175138.jpg
IMG_20160613_175155.jpg
IMG_20160613_175118.jpg
keeping them super low no wasted plant matter i went in to trim any wasted under growth and could only take 8 clones,nor that i wanted any clones i just will not waste this gift of a plant.
heres a few pics i just pinch the clones off with my index finger and thumb nail then i slice them at an angle with my scalpel under rain water in a bowl ,then bam into the aeroponic cloner .

not fussed on what i get from them just seems a shame to throw them out ,let them live!

Hey photos what part of oz you from I'm qld

im down south mate bloody freezing ! welcome pack a billy and lets get roasted!

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

That's all I do is pack cones

re: Photo's Aussie Organic High Brix Grow - 300 Plants & New Strains Never Seen Before

That's all I do is pack cones

a cone over here a joint over there here cone there a cone everywhere a fat cone !

no shit i open draws and find nugs look for
my keys find nugs look for my shoes ooops nugs again ,so i toke up hahahaha then continue hahaha

Subbed

Think this will be an interesting one.

Im here to photos. Im not missing t he fun boys. ....

THE GREEN RACER.

Im here to photos. Im not missing t he fun boys. ....

THE GREEN RACER.
welcome racer ! awesome to get a few growers in here ,keep me on my toes and on tol of things

ive been pumping the foliar feeding lately around 3 x a day ,all loving it .

also i have this malawi gold in my other flower room that needed a transplant so did her too ill post up some pics of my mg plants all just about to go 12 12 just got to finish lightptoofing

i almost forgot to mention my molasses !, the plants love it gotta keep up those carbs , the molasses in conjunction with thw gogo juice ,volcanic rock ash and compost containing all that goodness has thw plants starting to thrive

update : in all my stonerness i didnt mention the other breeders strains im growing out so heres a list .
platinum huckleberry kush by dynasty

707 truthband by hso

Malawi gold seeds of africa

incredible bulk by doctor kripling

og kush sativa pheno (oh yeah)

these strains are if good enough to be bred with my strains.
theos by photos

spicy mangoes by photos

Buster by photos

star of bethlehem by photos

and

time machine by photos

stick around and see the strains battle it out ,only the best survive !

update : in all my stonerness i didnt mention the other breeders strains im growing out so heres a list .
platinum huckleberry kush by dynasty

707 truthband by hso

Malawi gold seeds of africa

incredible bulk by doctor kripling

og kush sativa pheno (oh yeah)

these strains are if good enough to be bred with my strains.
theos by photos

spicy mangoes by photos

Buster by photos

star of bethlehem by photos

and

time machine by photos

stick around and see the strains battle it out ,only the best survive !
Star of Bethlehem. Id love a toke. And spicy mangoes plz let me try.

THE GREEN RACER.

a cone over here a joint over there here cone there a cone everywhere a fat cone !

no shit i open draws and find nugs look for
my keys find nugs look for my shoes ooops nugs again ,so i toke up hahahaha then continue hahaha

Subbed!

Yah made me laugh I am beginning to be that way too. I could never rid myself of any trace anymore...lol

:peace:

FE

Back
Top Bottom