Photos, female, from seed to adult

dreamerCounty

Hello,

This is my first post in this forum so I'd like to start off by saying that I've read a lot of threads in this forum and I am very supportive of what you have done here.

I am working on a project and would very much like it if anyone here could redirect me to some pictures of a marijuana plant from seed to adult (Preferrably a nice female plant). It doesn't really matter what strain it is but I would like it if it was a bushy one with a big and clearly visible bud. What I need is a picture of the whole plant (not parts of it). I've looked arrount in the grow/photos section but haven't really managed to find what I am looking for. A preference would also be if the plant photo was made on a plain background.

/ _Dreamer

High dreamerCounty,

Welcome to the community! Have you checked out our
gallery
area yet? More specifically have you checked out the Cannabis Plants Gallery? There is currently 443 pages (if your viewing option is set to 90 photos per page) of photos of Cannabis plants. A lot of them may be of parts of the plants but I'm sure there has to be at least some photos of the entire plant. ;) I would also suggest checking out the Completed Grow Journals forum. A lot of those journals have photos of the plants from start (seedlings) to finish (fully budded/harvest time).

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom