Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Thanks Everyone !!! Can't wait till the Buds start Forming. Love watching them fatten up & getting crystally.
Did some LST on the Gorilla Girl this morning. Got her opened up pretty good. Had to go buy more garden tie to do the other 2. Should get that done by tomorrow morning. I'll post pics afterward.

Hey Tom, How ya doin man? Aint seen you around much lately. Things cool down at work yet?
Have you been able to smoke at all? Got anything growing ? Hope all is well !!!

Hey all got all 3 tied back best I could. Some branches are really stiff. Don't think I'll be doing it again as they are probably going to fill the area now. Not much room left for spreading. Funny how fast a branch turns back up toward the light after tying it down.
Anyway, here's a few pics from this morning.
6-167.JPG
6-168.JPG
6-169.JPG
6-170.JPG
6-171.JPG
6-172.JPG
6-173.JPG

I hermied an auto super cropping late in flower my last grow. I had to do it as the plants grew 6' - 7' tall. Kept growing into the lights. Ended up putting a scrog net at the top of the tent to keep the branches off the lights. I topped all those auto's a few times before they hit day 21. 6 plants filled my 5' x 10' tent. It was hell to manage.

The biggest one was the Northern Lights. It took about 16 - 17 weeks to finish. They were grown in 70% coco & 30% Perlite with Advanced Nutrients under 2 Advanced Platinum P900's & a Viparspectra 450 watt. Temps were always 77 - 79 F & RH stayed around 60%. Best conditions I ever had in a tent. Tapping into an AC vent from the house directly to the tent worked wonders for Temp control. 5 out of 6 were monster plants. Only the Critical 2.0 stayed small compared to the others. It was an interesting grow. But hand feeding Coco 2 - 3 times per day in that jungle was hell.

Anyway, I have a little update & some new pics to post. Today I decided to trim everything off the bottom couple inches (about 6") because I couldn't get in there to feed without spilling shit all over.
Don't like trimming much once in flower. A little defol here & there to get light to the bud sites yes; but doing a major trim to the bottoms ... No. But did it anyway.
Then I decided to give each wire tying a branch back a couple of twists to pull it down a little more.
Uh Oh .... I split the main stalk a little on the Gorilla Girl. I bandaged her up. Hopefully she wont Hermie. Then again I read an article once where people purposely split the stems to send more Terpine's to the buds so they get more potent. The splitting wasn't done the same way though.
They slice a hole through the center of the main stem with a razor & then put a stick in the opening.
So hopefully it wont hurt my plant too much. So at this point my plants are touching wall to wall so no choice but to let things go & let things grow.
Waiting for the buds to start forming sure makes things boring.
Anyway, here's some pics.
6-180.JPG
6-181.JPG
6-182.JPG
6-183.JPG
6-184.JPG
6-185.JPG
6-186.JPG
6-187.JPG

That's a mild and excellent thinning, so well done! The only thing I would make sure to do (since I'm a #nolarf grower) is take off any weak undergrowth and buds growing down the stems that I don't want to bother trimming.
That's pretty much why I tie my plants so much. Spread out the old growth so the new spindly stuff makes it to the top. It's mainly for light penetration but also I rearrange the small branches to the middle and big branches to the rim. Some just won't make it but can clone em.

@Buds Buddy plants looking great patience they'll flower nicely!!

Back
Top Bottom