Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Alrighty Then, it's been a week since I updated with pics so here we go with the info & pics. They've been in Flower for 60 days today so they should be getting close.
I'm currently feeding at 4.8 grams per gallon for the Gorilla Glue & Afghan Kush. The Gorilla Girl is at 5.8 gr. They are all drinking at about 1.25 gallons per day.
They've all got close to 20% - 25% red hairs. The Gorilla Girl is frosting up real nice & the Afghan Kush is right behind her. The Gorilla Glue is kind of weird as it has some really fat colas & some really skinny ones too. Almost like looking at 2 different plants. She's the least frosty of the 3. Not real impressed with this one.
The smell is getting pretty strong in the closet. Really hits you hard when you first open the door.
Hopefully, everything will finish in the next 2 weeks. Journals get kind of boring in the flowering cycle as it's hard to see big differences. The Harvest & final weight is what we're all waiting for so we sit & wait & post what we can. Oh Well .... Part of growing.
Enough of my rambling. Here's some pics.
6-404.JPG
6-405.JPG
6-406.JPG
6-407.JPG
6-408.JPG
6-409.JPG
6-410.JPG
6-411.JPG
6-412.JPG
6-413.JPG

Those are looking really good! And I can see the Gorilla Girl real good in that one pic and I retract what I said about the Fe def. The chlorosis would be on the opposite end of the leaf tip. I don't see any rusty spots. What was the PH?
I really couldn't tell you what it was at the time. Everyone says No Need to pH Mega Crop. I wasn't doing it. Since the problem I started to pH every time to between 6.3 - 6.5. I'm not sure if it was an issue or not; but I haven't had any major issues since. Just every time my leaves start to yellow a little I increase the MC slightly (about .25 gr.).

OH BITCHIN! Gorilla Girl making a comeback with a rage! :headbanger:
Yeah, She's doing a hell of a lot more than I expected. She was scrawny looking with little buds here & there at 1st & didn't look like it would produce even 2 oz. She turned around & passed the other 2 up.

Pretty cool the way you made that little set up with the SCROG Net. Haven't tried the WW Skunk yet.
WW yes, Skunk yes, a cross of the 2 ... not yet. Sounds good though. Hey, feel free to post a few of those Bud / Harvest pics so we can drool .... LOL.
I've harvested it before. This is the bud

Attachments

• IMG_20200301_193630140.jpg
    IMG_20200301_193630140.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
Pretty cool the way you made that little set up with the SCROG Net. Haven't tried the WW Skunk yet.
WW yes, Skunk yes, a cross of the 2 ... not yet. Sounds good though. Hey, feel free to post a few of those Bud / Harvest pics so we can drool .... LOL.
And the skunk version is a hi thc strain. A lot of my buddies are pretty impressed with the smoke. Me as well. I worried a little about my drying but it came out great. I just got back into growing a few years ago so I'm refreshing up on some skill

OK guys, got my Propagation Tent & assembled it last night so thought I'd post a couple pics of it.
Not set up for a grow yet as I'm waiting on some stuff I've ordered to show up. I do have a few things, but plan to use the tent to dry this harvest before using it to grow anyways. I got everything for my 1 - Bucket DWC except for the Hydro Guard ... (forgot it last time I hit the Hydro Store).
Picking up 2 of the 2' long 2 Bulb T-5's from Home Depot today for the seedling / clone side of the tent. Need to buy a new Clone Dome too. Old one got smashed.
Prop Tent - 1.JPG
Prop Tent - 2.JPG
Prop Tent - 3.JPG

Today I upped the MC on 2 plants. The Gorilla Girl's bottom leaves started yellowing fast ... Real Fast. She's about done though so .... To Be Expected. I upped her MC to 6 grams anyway. She'll be going in a Cold, Dark Closet for 36 hours real soon.
The Gorilla Glue doesn't show any signs of needing an MC increase so keeping her at 4.8 gr. About a week ago I decided to try the Back Building thing on her because her buds were mostly long & thin. It seems to be working or maybe it was just time for her to swell up ... don't really know. But her buds are surely fattening up right now.
The Afghan Kush was showing lighter green on the new growth so I upped her MC to 5 gr. Her Cola's are getting really big.
From the way things look it's going to be one plant after the other going in the tent for drying as they are all nearing the end.
I need to figure out how to save & post pics when I use the Digital Microscope. Would like to post some but don't know how yet.
Fixing to check Trichs on all 3 when I get off here. ;)

OK, checked Trichs. Gorilla Girl is ambering fast. She's a good 35% - 40% now. Time to see if this Ice Water thing works. Putting a couple gallons in Fridge for the next 2 days feeding & then into the cold dark closet for 36 hours.
The Afghan is right behind her with a good 20% Amber.
Gorilla Glue was mostly cloudy with a few specks of Amber.

Today I gave the Gorilla Girl her last feeding. She's got about 40% Amber Triches now so I did a pretty good defol this morning. Took off about 75% of her fan leaves. Tomorrow at lights out she goes into the 36 hour Dark Period before Harvest & Bud Washing. Then to the drying tent.
By then the Afghan Kush will be ready to start harvesting. GG still has a good 2 weeks I'd say. The Back Building thing seems to be working as the Colas are getting thicker.
Gorilla Girl is so Top Heavy I'm worried she might fall over or break some branches from all that weight. I'll post some pics right before she goes in the closet tomorrow. This girl really surprised me.
Oh well, I have a 15 gallon Mesquite Tree coming for my yard today so got to get busy digging the hole. I'm starting to feel like a real garden guy. Planted 10 Oleanders, 3 Bouganvilla's, 2 Lavender Bushes, a Wandering Jew, 2 Elephant plants plus a couple of house plants. I have 15 more Oleanders starting to root & 3 Lemon Trees rooting. Did 3 Lemon Trees in hopes of getting 1 to root but it looks like all 3 will so Mother in Law gets the other 2.

Anybody notice if you click on the sponsors tab Next Light isn't there anymore ???
A sponsorship like that one ($1700 light) could not go on forever, and they probably have now spent their advertising budget on that campaign by giving away at least a year's worth of prizes!
:idea:
As a marketer I am impressed by the way they gave those all away to the most prolific journalers on this forum, a brilliant and strategic move that will result in many of us well read journalists singing the praises of these lights for years to come. I can't imagine how many future sales our praises will generate when people see our crops under those lights. :adore:

I already want another one, just looking at @stoneotter 's garden!
How lucky of you, @Buds Buddy to be what looks like to be the last winner of this amazing grand prize! :bravo:
Now I wonder what :420: will replace that prize with in the Grow journal of the month... I am sure it will be awesome.:hmmmm:
:morenutes:

A sponsorship like that one ($1700 light) could not go on forever, and they probably have now spent their advertising budget on that campaign by giving away at least a year's worth of prizes!
:idea:
As a marketer I am impressed by the way they gave those all away to the most prolific journalers on this forum, a brilliant and strategic move that will result in many of us well read journalists singing the praises of these lights for years to come. I can't imagine how many future sales our praises will generate when people see our crops under those lights. :adore:

I already want another one, just looking at @stoneotter 's garden!
How lucky of you, @Buds Buddy to be what looks like to be the last winner of this amazing grand prize! :bravo:
Now I wonder what :420: will replace that prize with in the Grow journal of the month... I am sure it will be awesome.:hmmmm:
:morenutes:
I got the Light today ... but not the MEGA ... the CORE .... Got me ? I messaged Teddy about it.
Oh Well, still a FREE Light. The MEGA would have been awesome though.

Back
Top Bottom