Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

OK guys, So what Bovida Packs do you guys use for curing ? I have a box of 62% RH. Will they work ? What size jars are best & how high should I fill them ? I have Pint & Quart KERR canning jars in clear & 1/2 gallon Ball Jars in Amber. I've always just filled my qt. jars 3/4 full & burped daily. Wondering if there's a better way of doing things. LMK Thanks !!!

Got the Next Light Mega today. Holy Toledo Batman, We could light up the whole cave with this thing. It's HUGE !!! Much bigger than I expected.
Outsides of the buds are almost dry; but I'm sure they're still moist inside. Another couple days till jarring.
After checking Triches on the Afghan I decided to give her a few more days. She's about 25% Amber; but I'm looking for her to be a heavy hitter so holding off for 50 - 60%. Hairs are a good 65% Red so shouldn't be long.
Got my Heat Mat today. I think all I need now is a 4" fan & filter, an oscillating fan, Temp & Humidity Monitor & some Hydro Guard & I'll have everything for my next grow. I think I'll do my grow set up as part of the journal next time. Might help some newbie's out.
Sure hoping to get a nice Bud for the Bud Contest out of this harvest. I might enter the Afghan in the Plant Contest. Not till next month though.

Just weighed up the Gorilla Girl. 4 grams short of 10 oz. off that one. Probably closer to 9 oz. after the 4 week cure. Sampling a joint of the uncured weed now. It's got a nice white ash, paper is getting resinous, still a little harsh & green tasting of course, smoked 1/2 joint & I can feel it pretty good so far. Will see after the cure.
What about the Bovida Packs I have 62% RH .... Will they work ? Shit needs to go in jars in the morning. I leave the buds in a cardboard box overnight before jarring.

Just weighed up the Gorilla Girl. 4 grams short of 10 oz. off that one. Probably closer to 9 oz. after the 4 week cure. Sampling a joint of the uncured weed now. It's got a nice white ash, paper is getting resinous, still a little harsh & green tasting of course, smoked 1/2 joint & I can feel it pretty good so far. Will see after the cure.
What about the Bovida Packs I have 62% RH .... Will they work ? Shit needs to go in jars in the morning. I leave the buds in a cardboard box overnight before jarring.
I use the bovida 62 packs and they work as intended, I have even used them to add some moisture back after drying too much.

I live in a tropical climate and I worried about bud rot from bud washing. Besides being lazy I stopped because I was worried the whole time after.
As of right now I can't say I'll do it again. No mold or but rot; although I worried about that too. I just haven't noticed enough of a difference between the Washed & unwashed buds so far to say it's worth while. Maybe after the cure I'll see more of a difference.

Here's a few pics of the harvested buds. First 4 pics are before final trim. The rest of the pics: 1-box has Large Buds, 1- Box Med. Buds, 1 bowl of popcorn shit (no sense in trimming that) & a small bowl of shake. Total after trimming the unwashed buds came out to 10.5 oz. dry buds including the popcorn & shake. 7.75 oz. of just buds.
10-G.Girl.JPG
1-G.Girl.JPG
2-G.Girl.JPG
3-G.Girl.JPG
4-G.Girl.JPG
5-G.Girl.JPG
6-G.Girl.JPG
7-G.Girl.JPG
8-G.Girl.JPG
9-G.Girl.JPG
10-G.Girl.JPG

As of right now I can't say I'll do it again. No mold or but rot; although I worried about that too. I just haven't noticed enough of a difference between the Washed & unwashed buds so far to say it's worth while. Maybe after the cure I'll see more of a difference.
You will notice for sure. I noticed a lot after I washed mine the first time. Now I do every time. The taste

OK guys, So what Bovida Packs do you guys use for curing ? I have a box of 62% RH. Will they work ? What size jars are best & how high should I fill them ? I have Pint & Quart KERR canning jars in clear & 1/2 gallon Ball Jars in Amber. I've always just filled my qt. jars 3/4 full & burped daily. Wondering if there's a better way of doing things. LMK Thanks !!!
That's it. U answered your question to a T.

Guess that means there really isn't a better way to cure. Shit got me stoned this morning. Smoked a whole joint & then stared at the walls for an hour .... LOL.
That's all that matters. I've noticed a better taste after washing my stuff. Could've been the grow, I don't know but I haven't had a taste problem after I wash them after I chop them down.

Nice little haul Buds! :bravo:
I'm very impressed with the grow. My norm is more like 5-6 oz. per plant so this was a pleasant surprise. Was it the MC .... Maybe I should double dose it next grow & really get a huge yield ... lol ....just kidding. Was it the light .... If so I'll have to cut a hole in the roof of my grow room when I put this Mega in there. I'm so looking forward to this next grow with all this new stuff I can hardly wait to get started. Got any experience with Auto Pots or DWC ? Going to need some advisors on this as it will all be a 1st for me.
Sure seems like Triches take a long time to go from cloudy to Amber. Colas are huge on the Afghan and she had about 75% red hairs; but only 20% Amber. Now she put out a bunch more white hairs so it's only 50% red hairs & still about 20% Amber. Wonder how long it takes to get to 50 - 60%?
Never used a microscope before this grow. I'd of harvested at 75% red hairs before as that was how I judged. All that weed I grew that could have been way better .... LOL.

Was it the MC
Was it the light
Was it the grower??? Nice job whatever it was. You did amazing!
Got any experience with Auto Pots or DWC ?
Nope. But when you're ready for DWC I know a couple of good growers that use MC with their system. MC has a new product for reservoirs now to address some of the issues those growers were having. Spend some time going over the new additions to the MC line if you haven't already.

Was it the grower??? Nice job whatever it was. You did amazing!

Nope. But when you're ready for DWC I know a couple of good growers that use MC with their system. MC has a new product for reservoirs now to address some of the issues those growers were having. Spend some time going over the new additions to the MC line if you haven't already.
Thanks, I was planning to order the BE & SC anyways so I'll look. I still have about 1200 grams of the other MC though. I was planning to use Hydro Guard in the res. Not sure how that works with MC.
Also wondering if it's possible to use the Terpinator stuff with MC that I'm getting as a prize ?

Back
Top Bottom