Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

High All, Well I'm going to attempt my 2nd journal. This grow is way smaller than any I've done before as it's a temporary set up to get me some FREE WEED. My actual Grow Room will be in my shed once completed. So for now.... Here's what I'm working with.
A Hydro Crunch Grow Tent which is 31.5" x 31.5" x 6'. Using 1 - Mars Hydro TSW 2000 for lighting. 4" Fan & Carbon Filter.
1 Oscillating Fan in Front of Tent when lights on (No Room inside). 1 Small Humidifier in tent & a Large 6 Gallon in the Room. Also a small Clip on fan to blow the heat off the top of the light.
Growing 3 Photo's in FFOF (Afghan Kush, GG#4, Gorilla Girl) Planted the seeds on 2-1-20 directly into the soil & they popped up on the 4th so that I consider Day 1 of this grow. I haven't done photo's in a while now. All Auto's my past 4 grows.
Temps are 77 - 82 F which is a little high but doesn't seem to be effecting the plants any. My RH is low @ 35% - 55% so waiting on my new Humidifier Pads & these are pretty old & not looking very good after sitting in the hot storage for months.
Using Mega Crop for my 1st time. Starting with 2 gr. per gallon & working up from there.
I'll post some pics as soon as I re-size & organize them.
For now I just want to tag a host of people I've had the pleasure of meeting & getting great advice from throughout my past grows. Thanks All !!!
So if any of you care to tag along I can always use your knowledge. @farside05 , @Old Salt , @Emilya , @InTheShed , @Tom Sawyer , @MrSauga , @Havocsm1 , @MochaBud , @Mr Kuklinski , @sWEED in BCN , @Pennywise , @Virgin ground , @Silverfox125 , @West Hippie , @Smokiemcpot19 & anyone else I missed or cares to join in.
Looking forward to learning more about using MC, this type of lighting & how to use a lux meter, etc.
Be back with some pics soon !!!

Hiya Buds... good luck!

All Auto's my past 4 grows.
Temps are 77 - 82 F which is a little high but doesn't seem to be effecting the plants any.
Those seem like good temps to me :thumb:
I'm sure you've seen the VPD chart but in case you haven't here's a link. The RH may be a little low for the early veg stage but for mid to late flower you'll have no issues.

Here are some pics I think were from Day 5. When I started out in the Solo Cups I used 1/3 Coco mixed with the FFOF so it wouldn't be so hot of a mix for seedlings. I also used the double cup method so I could see the roots in the Clear Cups when I lifted it out of the Red cups.
GEDC5836.JPG
GEDC5837.JPG
GEDC5838.JPG
GEDC5839.JPG
GEDC5840.JPG

Anyway, I've never attempted doing LST this early on but I see others doing it so thought I'd try it. I have a feeling I'm not doing it right though so let me know. I usually wait till they are about 10" - 12" tall before I do LST. I did top all 3 this morning.
So far I've watered twice with MC. 2 grams per gallon & 2 - 12 oz. cups per plant each feeding. They seem to be liking it so far so maybe up it .5 grams for the next gallon I mix.

Wow our plants do really look very similar!! They look great! Are you planning to lst them?
LST on 2 of them & will only top those 2 once which I did this morning. The other one I'm just going to top 3 times & see what yields more for chits & giggles. This is kind of a just for fun grow while I get my shed converted into a grow room. It's coming along nicely; but still have work to complete on it. Got to get out there & hang more insulation today. Fun ... Itchy .... LOL.

Back
Top Bottom