Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

High All ??? Well it's been 3 weeks & 2 days since I planted the seeds & a few days after that for them to pop up. So I'm going to consider this Day 20 of this little grow.
Well I just did my MC feeding for today & upped my dosage to 2.5 grams of MC per gallon. I also upped the amount I'm feeding from 2 - 12 oz. cups to 2.5 - 12 oz. cups. Reason being it was taking 3 days for pots to get light & now it takes 2 days; so they're using more at this point.
I also turned my light up to 100% as I think they're big enough to handle it.
Took 3 pics of each plant & 1 group shot for you all to check out.
I'll get these plants identified on the pots so you'll know which is which for my next pics. Sorry, just thought of it ... Duh !!!
6-37.JPG
6-38.JPG
6-39.JPG
6-40.JPG
6-41.JPG
6-42.JPG
6-43.JPG
6-44.JPG
6-45.JPG
6-46.JPG
You're doing an excellent job my friend. It's either the aggressive uppotting or that Mars hydro combined with the MC but your Killin it!! I may have to get a Mars hydro and add it to my repertoire.

I've sort of been doing a test. 2 of them I did LST & topped once. The other one I just topped once & letting it grow natural. I wanted to see how much bushier the LST plants would get & the 2 that have LST are almost twice the size. So I will be doing LST from now on.
I think you'll do well with that light & MC.

I've sort of been doing a test. 2 of them I did LST & topped once. The other one I just topped once & letting it grow natural. I wanted to see how much bushier the LST plants would get & the 2 that have LST are almost twice the size. So I will be doing LST from now on.
I think you'll do well with that light & MC.
I’ve been running scrog the last few years to get the most out of the blurple LED’s and will probably stick with it again.Bit more work but less waisted bud sites and the TSL looks perfect for my screen :thumb:

***UPDATE*** Day 22 : Well my girls are l@@kin better then a new set of snow tires !!! I guess 2.5 cups still isn't enough to keep the pots moist for 3 days. Not going to increase it yet as I'm getting 5% - 10% Run off. I'll just have to feed every 2 days for now. Still using 2.5 grams MC per gallon right now. It appears to be enough as I got a real slight nute burn on 1 plant. Not enough to worry about; but enough to tell me not to up the MC.
Did a little bit more LST on them, fed & filled my humidifier / cooler this morning. This will be the last of the LST til I up-pot in the next 10 days. Need to go to the Hydro Store & pick up another bag of FFOF & 3 - 5 gallon grow bags to finish these in.
Anxious to get my grow room finished so went and took $1000 out of my 401K. Unfortunately, it still takes 2 - 3 weeks to get the cash. So probably end of March / early April before it's ready.
I will be completing the insulation & some of the interior walls this weekend. Ordering a 1000' roll of Mylar for the walls & ceiling so it should be highly reflective.
Anyway, Here's today's pics .... ( 3 pics of each ***Labeled ... Ha Ha*** & 1 group shot.
6-47.JPG
6-48.JPG
6-49.JPG
6-50.JPG
6-51.JPG
6-52.JPG
6-53.JPG
6-54.JPG
6-55.JPG
6-56.JPG

It appears to be enough as I got a real slight nute burn on 1 plant. Not enough to worry about; but enough to tell me not to up the MC.
I think you'll find those tips will darken as the leaves grow out. I don't think it's nute burn as much as it is the plant growing fast right now.

Thank you both !!! I have to admit these are my best looking plants yet. I usually end up stretching them right away & end up with fox tails at harvest. I've kept my light much lower & starting LST much sooner so maybe I finally figured it out.
Getting the rest of my supplies to finish the inside of my grow room this weekend. I'll have that complete within 2 weeks. Then just run the electric from the sub panel I installed to the house breaker box & I'll be up & running. The electric part will have to wait until I get the money I took out of my 401 K. Takes a few weeks. I'm so close I can't stand it...LOL.

Hi fellow growers. As I said before I'm planning on making this grow short & sweet so this weekend I'll be up-potting to 5 gallon grow bags. Give them a week to re-coop & flip to 12/12. Small tent so can't get them too big & they'll get close to double in size so I can't veg too long. I think i might need to lower my light a little as they are starting to stretch. Thoughts ???

I think i might need to lower my light a little as they are starting to stretch. Thoughts ???

You have a lux meter? If so I'd probably be shooting for about 40k lux to keep the stretching down.

I'm probably about 28" - 30" above canopy at 100%. I know I'm a little on the high side. They were staying too short & bushy so I raised them & I think I went too high. Going to lower them a few inches. Don't have a lux meter yet. Changing jobs has put a damper on my spending til I start getting full checks again. Feels good to be working days again after trying to find a day job for over 3 years. Waiting for a paycheck sucks though. I shouldn't have taken a week off between jobs.

OK, lowered my light about 6". Gorilla Girl was taking off above the rest so I untied all the previous LST spots & re-did it all so it's the same height as the other 2 now. This is going to be a smelly girl. I can smell it already & after tying it down my fingers smell oh so good. They're a drying out really fast now. Just fed yesterday (30 oz.) & 1 (Gorilla Girl was light as a feather & the other 2 are just a little heavier. Guess I'll start feeding more often (every 1 - 2 days). Probably go up to 36 oz per plant too. My thoughts are if they're using that much feed that quickly then they are ready to up-pot.

It's Day 24 & all's good in the neighborhood !!! Had to feed again this morning. They sure are starting to drink a lot. Upped it to 3 - 12 oz. cups today. Still at 2.5 grams per gallon of MC. I dont think they're ready to up the MC yet. Slight burnt leaf edge on 1 plant & tips on another. Let's see the new growth 1st. Temps are still 77 - 79 F (lights out) & 79 - 82 F (Lights On). RH gets to about 70% - 75% lights off & 50% - 56% Lights on. All in All I think they're still doing pretty good.
Here's the latest pics from this morning.
6-57.JPG
6-58.JPG
6-59.JPG
6-60.JPG
6-61.JPG
6-62.JPG
6-63.JPG

They look really happy! It's hard to see the lowest leaves but those will be the ones to tell you when to up the grams/gallon. Any fading of the green compared to the newer growth is a sign it's pulling N from down below.
Going to lower them a few inches.
Keep track of where they are after you transplant in case the height from the floor changes.
I shouldn't have taken a week off between jobs.
Still, not a bad option to have!

Back
Top Bottom