Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like our name has been found so if there are no objections then we will be calling our creation.

420K chambalaya gold.

What an absolute pleasure it's been so far working with you all ,what were doing here translates to real word results on the flower floor of light !

420K Chambalaya Gold, I love it.

I'm so glad we had this convo about naming the strain. It prompted me to finally get my own cross named. It's only been a year. :laugh:

What's the name ?

Hahahah I want some action I want so fun . Gotta be out to be number one swing through trees like Indian jones lol old scouts TV ad

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sounds fascinating. The breeding. I watch a lot over at Canna n Nis's journal. Maybe when I geta few good grows under me I'll go for it n make my own strain. Id love to try your White Kush Bomb. Sounds like something id like.
Later guys

Phrum the light room.

I want some awesome name

I wish I had done more than one branch on the pollination experiment. I didn't have a lot of pollen to work with on that round, (kind of a last minute decision to collect some) so I didn't wind up with an awful lot of seeds. If one of these two growing turns out male, then I'll certainly have more. One of them has some very tiny pistil calyxes, but the other is not showing any signs as yet. One is ground planted outside and the other one has been indoors under LED until today.

Lol it's does photos other night it was trying to get to the plants to nibble on so I picked her up and put her up on her stand she looks at me and says naughty girl I said yes your are

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I noticed my sig? Dunno how?.

Plants are all great but my camera lense won't operate when I turn the camera so no pic updates.
But I will fix it within the week.

RSCN0715.JPG
Ok camera is still messed up I took so many photos to only get around 10 that were in focus only 1 in focus of our Malawi girl is her bottom flowers.

I was starting to worry that she wouldn't do her thing and layer but nope here she goes.

She flowers in waves pushing out pistals ripening a little then covering her self in another layer of fresh flower.

Shes just a big nug!

Pollinating her tonight now !

Back
Top Bottom