Photos' Strain Creation Journey - You Get To Choose

which male do we use to pollinate the elite Malawi gold Female for our first cross

• Misty

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Bubbas Gift

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 1

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • platinum huckleberry cookies pheno 2

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Mutant platinum huckleberry cookies

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Building on Shiggs suggestion....

420mag Chambalaya Gold.

Pronounce Chambalaya similar to Jambalaya, the classic Spanish/French/Creole/Cajun/Southern dish.

Here's how I got there.

Bubba makes me think of the south, rednecks etc. Chamba made me think Jamba....laya. Jambalaya is a mash of all sorts of influences and ingredients, very much like our strain. The name gives reference to it's origins, yet does not actually use either parents name. It blends 'Bubba' and 'Malawi Gold' in an unusual way. I like sly references and word play.

I was thinking along the lines of redneck too. I had thought about African redneck but then came across chamba. I think yours brings it full circle. It gets rid of the word bubba which is very awkward. Chambalaya brings about the best of what the south has to offer (Cajun food).

My other suggestion is based on the fact that these strains evoke a travel around the world but are based in Australia in photos garden. So skipping any specific references to the strains I thought "420walkabout" as a name explains just what this forum is and also plants it in photos home country. It also hints that of the world were as we want it to be we would all just be sharing this around the world. Also given the energy uplifting buzz that this strain will provide walking about will be exactly what a smoker would do. " I'm halfway across town! What just happened? Did I smoke something? All I remember are the light trails and the need to move." I made it one word because we are a forum and a forum name would have no space in between 420 and walkabout.

blaze or just 420 carat gold .

shiggs 420walkabout is a great name too.

dont know how we will ever choose.

golden legs hahaha

blaze or just 420 carat gold .

shiggs 420walkabout is a great name too.

dont know how we will ever choose.

golden legs hahaha

There's always the poll option. Just start a poll thread for just this voting if need be. :)

I am really warming up to Shiggs original idea. 420Mag Chambalaya Gold

It has it all in there without the "Bubba" part that you aren't comfy with.

Good morning!

:circle-of-love:

morning cannafan , i wont be able tp choose this one must be decided by the people! cmon people make my bloody decisions for me!

Flows easy to say it too. I like where you went with this. :thumb:
further building on these suggestions how about 420 chambabalawi gold so put together it has 420 it has chamba it has bubba and lawi from the 2 parents also in the pronounciation , thoughts haha?

It's tough to try to say out loud. We're stoners. It needs to be easier to say. Lol

C. Balawi Gold?
wont that make it fun at partys .
" hey try this"
what is it?
" its cham cham cham bam bam ba lam ,barbra annnnn oooo weeeeeww ooooo wooooooo

hahahaha i am blaaaazed ,somebooody shhhhtop meeeee!

so what names do we have so far ?

i want to leave this t
all up to you guys all ill say is id like 420 in the name .

i dont know how you gals an guys are going to do it but it must be done .

il say 420 bubble ahhh weeee! gold haha the bong bubbles you go ahh then you go weeeeeeee!

420 bubbleawi gold?

i do hereby appoint cannafan shiggity flip canna montana and heirloom as the name creation team .

your mission to give us all a name for our strain .........you have 24 hours thw
en this post will self destruct!

Back
Top Bottom