420 Magazine Background

Pic updates

KTM690

been busy and away for a bit here's a few autos

Attachments

irie lion

Nug of the Month: May 2019 - Member of the Month: June 2019

Zogs

Nice looking ladies. I noticed you have some purple stems, any idea what that is from ? I get a lot of similar plants like the one in your first pic with the deep purple, others with just purple striping or like your 2nd pic. At first I thought it was cal/mag issue, but now I am thinking it's cold temps. Other then being purple the plants seem to be just fine. Any idea's ?

KTM690

Nice looking ladies. I noticed you have some purple stems, any idea what that is from ? I get a lot of similar plants like the one in your first pic with the deep purple, others with just purple striping or like your 2nd pic. At first I thought it was cal/mag issue, but now I am thinking it's cold temps. Other then being purple the plants seem to be just fine. Any idea's ?
I had gotten sick and missed a few watering I'm thinking they were a bit under fed

KTM690

I had gotten sick and missed a few watering I'm thinking they were a bit under fed
Aalso might have been light on this they were blue diesels and they sometimes do that anyway

KTM690

Thanks for the reply all. Ill post more pics soon

KTM690

Here's a few more

Attachments

irie lion

Looking good in there KTM - nice training on the AK48's, plants in bloom are trucking along, and the new seedling are looking happy and off to a good start :high-five: :48:

KTM690

Looking good in there KTM - nice training on the AK48's, plants in bloom are trucking along, and the new seedling are looking happy and off to a good start :high-five::48:
Thanks lion been in a groove for a while on the autos. Finding them very potent maybe even better than photos. Light upgrades coming soon lol

KTM690

4 assed monkey from Mephisto are the close up shots and 3rd is a super skunk from nirvana all autos

Attachments

KTM690

Started a pure haze and white moscow today should hit soil by weekend

irie lion

KTM690

KTM690

Things right on track new ak48s are moving super skunk is starting to mature and the monkey is days away just waiting till that special moment lol

Attachments

KTM690

Few more close up monkeys she dies tonight and the last is close up super skunk

Attachments

KTM690

The monkey got the axe ill post pics next trim. Super skunk got a water with molasses. Ak48s got another round of trimming and training not showing signs of flower yet. 2 babies Durban and solo Ryder are doing great. White moscow seedling seems good with the pure haze a bit behind.

Top Bottom