Picked up a new bong today some pics

BlackTurboTeg

well i thought i would make my glass collection bigger today .. i have a 2 1/2 foot glass bong few glass pipes. steam roller .. and now this iis the newest member to the glass family it is about 2 foot and give u a killer rip. has a 12mm female pieace so it clears with the ease hope you enjoy.

bong71.JPG

bong81.JPG

:allgood:

very nice addition b420. Lovin' the ice catch. Can't seem to find one around here with an ice catch that I really like all that much. Definitely a good find. :biggrin:

yeah i just went to the local head shop and it was marked like 110 and it was in a section that were like 200 and dude was like i think they marked it wrong and i was like thats nice and i kept my eye on ,it found a nice bowl and was like fuck it ill get it and let me tell you it was a good find :bong:

Nice piece man. Much love.

thanks kitty yeah the guy at the store said it was marked wrong and way to low in price and he said he couldnt change it so i was like hmm i think thats the one i want to eventually change it to all glass on glass but i like the set up i have right now.. and dahui i will try to get bettter pics and ill take some pics of it milked.. and o yeah kitty HVY havent really heard of them , apparently it is good glass.. all i got to say is i give it two thumbs up.

blacturboteg420 said:
well here a few more pics tired to get most of the art work in and a lil milk shot :goof:
NICE!! i'm mesmorized..
>.<

u work at applebee's? mmm....
applebee's..

nice bong, never owned a glass bong, bet it hits smoooth! :adore: :adore:
used to have a really nice green acrylic Chills bong that I carried in my backpack to the skate park and get ripped and skate all day.....those were the days, lol. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom