Pics! First time grower worries

ZackaryOX

420 Member
Hey guys, it's my first time growing, I just wanted to post and double check to see if my plants are doing fine. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post about this, I'm new to the website and don't mean to piss anyone off. So anyways, 2 of my plants were planted October 11th the others were planted October 13th. The soil I'm using is Promix with mycoactive, the person at the hydroponics store told me that it would feed my seedlings for at minimum a week. I currently have them growing in my closet where the temperature is 77.5F (~25C) and my RH is 41%, I don't have perfect control over temp/RH in my closet but I ordered a grow tent, humidifier, nutes, and vents. I was just wondering if my plants look healthy? Theres a few deformities on the leaves, parts of the leaf is curling down while other parts are curling up, but this isn't as severe as I've seen in most pics online. If anyone could possibly tell me if my plants are doing okay or if they aren't some possible fixed would be helpful. Thanks a bunch.
1st.jpg
2nd.jpg
3rd.jpg
4th.jpg

Looks good.....they need to b transplanted ASAP, welcome to the show:passitleft:
Thanks!!! How big of a pot should I transplant these girls into? I'm thinking 3 gallon fabric pots. Is 3 gallon good enough for their entire life? Thanks again

What type of plants? Autos or photos it makes a difference autos finish quick and 3 gal. Smart pots is about all that’s needed. For photos bigger pots = bigger plants = bigger colas 5 to 7 gal. SP’s work and not to bad to move around. It depends on how much room u got as to how many plants u can fit in your space under your light at one time ? I gets tight fast......

I do also grow in Dixie cups. But I like to use the Clear or Simi Clear ones so. You can use it as an Indicator when you want to switch to a larger pot. When you see more than 3 or more roots it time to transplant to a larger Pot. So you are not rootbound and you can adjust depending on the Plant.

Back
Top Bottom