Pics of my new PHX bong.

BlackTurboTeg

well if u didnt know my dumbass self knock over my bong today and then headed straight the the head shop and got a new bong its all glass on glass wiht the diffuser female,, i want to get the ash cather for this one .. it hits different buto well ill get use to it . enjoy :allgood:

MVC-015S36.JPG

MVC-016S31.JPG

MVC-010S36.JPG

MVC-017S35.JPG

How much, and how tall? Nice bong, don't break it. :laughtwo:

very nice! i was just checking out PHX yesterday

thanks dick i mean andrew i think it is 20-22 inches i got 20 dollars off. and i only paid half the lady friend help me pay for the other .. it was 240. or something like that i ended up spend like 120

the percs and ice catcher are what keep catching my eye. i was seriously thinking about them yesterday..

thanks kitty .. i like it the only but one thing i dont is it feels restricted .. dunno i have gotten some killer hit out of it but hey i know she will come around... and damn i havent seen a perc roor i bet that is nice

yeah im not really likin that part .. but all in all its a good bong.. like i get killer hit just u can hit it like a noraml bong i hit it the same as if i was milikin it up.. im still going to pic up a new bong to fit my 13mm ash cather

Welcome to the club my friend. That looks like a two chambered one? what do that call that? i've got the three chambered and mines called a Trinity. never did find out what the 2 chambereds are called. You made the right choice in choosing phx over Roor. The quality of roor's arent equal to that of the phx, as I've had numerous friends purchase roor's over the years only to have them break in the same spot, right where the female stem sticks out of the base. Also, theyre far too pricey for what you're getting. In berkeley they sell the exact same thing as a roor without the 'roor' sticker on it for about 1/2 the price.

btw, you should pick up the ash catcher, and also, have you tried filling that bad boy up with crushed ice? mmmm mmmmm! hits even SMOOTHER!

thanks Sptyoty... dunno it has two chamber but only one fillis wiht water fully i think it is the double chamber. and as far as the name goes im not sure im not good wiht names so i never really name things .. maybe thats why they keep on gettin broken.. lol.. and yes i acutally have the ash cather on order they didnt have it i would of gotten it if they had it.. i noticed right away i wanted one because ashes dont go into the bongs water they get stuck in the female pieace from the diffuser

Yeah, I know what you mean, mine only fills the bottom two chambers, the third just acts like a diffuser and when you inhale the water should get pulled up a little into that top chamber, thus acting as another cooling mechanism, dont worry, I couldnt figure out why only two chambers were filling up as well until I finally asked the guys at the headshop I bought it at what the deal was and they explained it to me. Have fun and enjoy that new prized possession. BE SURE TO CLEAN IT FREQUENTLY, for if you dont, it will eventually leave permanent stains.

yeah i have been cleain them often now and on my other one i noticed that the ash catcher kept it a lil cleaner and yeah when i hit it water pulls up into the secod chamber the levels out again.. its cool lol

Mine was originally just called "THE phx" because.... well... because its just that bad ass... but I eventually named it "The Mothership"

Hope you come up with something you like! Don't rush to name it either, just let it come to you in due time.

Back
Top Bottom