Pics of my new PHX bong.

definetly digging the new piece. you just inspired me to go take a big milky rip outta my double perc, throw on some sublime, and watch mondaynight football.

u others wiht a phx how do u guys fill urs up? i have heard fillin the base up then leanin it to fill the perc up is the best way .. dunno only had mine now for a day lol.. just gettin ideas

damnit .. didnt want to post in this thread and i cant delete is so .... i asked on the page before this .. how do u others fill ur phx pour from the top or fill the base throught the female pieace and then tilt it to fill the percs .. and any other ideas for a name :allgood:

blacturboteg420 said:
u others wiht a phx how do u guys fill urs up? i have heard fillin the base up then leanin it to fill the perc up is the best way .. dunno only had mine now for a day lol.. just gettin ideas

I fill the base up first to just UNDER the desired amount, then fill from the top until I've reached the amount I want in all percs/chamber, then gently blow down from the top until the water has moved down into the chamber, until its reached the desired amount in the percs. BTW, make sure the downstem and everything is removed before you blow down into the bong, otherwise you'll end up with a lap full of bong water.

so that the perc is about 1/3 full.... roughly. depends on how much drag you want.

Really nice Blackturbo!!!

I came up with a few names but, they all seem lame.. Its really hard to name one with out hitten it at least once.

Best way to do it is have a name party. Get some friends and filler up and pass her around till it comes to you....

thanks NOC.... i suck wiht names but im going to try and let the name come to me when im stoned lol

And spoty thanks alot .. i found that out that i had my perc wiht to much water in it causing way to much drag .. so i filled it llike u said and mine was about 1/2 to 1/3 the way full and now i love it :goof:

^Awesome man, glad I could help, and I'm glad you're liking it more and more each day. You've made the right choice my friend, and I wish you and your bong a long and prosperous life together :grinjoint::goof:

thanks bro yeah the first day i was like wow i spent this much money and it hits like this .. i didnt really like it but it gave huge hits.. i fucked around wiht the perc water level and it all good.. now the only thing i dont like now is wiht the diffuser ashes get stuck in the female pieace. so i got the ash cather on order.. do u have one Spoty if so how u like it

^yeah i do have one, and not to be rude, but if you can cancel that order, i would if i were you. the ash catcher doesnt do a damn thing except make it even harder to get hits and reduces the "milkyness" you get without it. the ashes still make their way down into the femal piece regardless of what you do and it just was a waste of money in my eyes. I mean, its not all bad, it does help keep the bong somewhat cleaner then if you didnt have it, but i dont feel its worth it. The best thing to do is just pull the downstem out and give it a quick rinse holding it upside down under the sink to get what you can out, takes all of 15 seconds.

yeah i know what u mean . when i started to read your post and saw that u said dont waste your time basically i was thinkin to my self looks like ill be changin the water more sooner.. i have noticed the askes to get threw like if u put a blunt roach in whihc i do often shit get in the bottom alot .. and for the ashatcher i didt give them money or anything just was like set one aside for me when u get the next shipment in

Yeah I know what you mean. And btw, sorry for contradicting myself, having earlier in this thread say 'you should get the ash catcher'... i shouldve specified that you should get it only if you wish to complete the ensemble and obtain everything there is for it. In reality, its not worth it and I suggest not picking it up at all. I never use mine anymore unless someone asks to use it. It just complicates matters when they dont need to be.

lol its good bro.. dunno i dont think i will get then well see.. but its like 80 bucks i think lol so i think i will pass ill just have to change the water a lil more often and rinse the female out more often

Word, I feel ya. But damn, $80!?!? Mine only cost me 30.

Btw, have you tried filling the top portion with crushed ice yet?

naw not yet my cock sucker landlord hasnt turned the heat on yet and i live in Ri and its cold as fuck so my bong water is allready like ice water lol.. but once it warms up u bet ur ass im puttin ice in this baby. how much was your bong? dunno i saw this ash cather and it looked nice and all dunno possibly a differnt newer one?

My bong was supposed to be $350, talked him down to $300 for the bong, ashcatcher, and bag alltogether.

Back
Top Bottom