Pics

fasts102376

hello all:smokin: here some of my pics i having problems with i figured it would be easyer to help decide whats wrong..(waiting for pics to aprove)

i'm in MG soil useing foxs farm grow big,tiger bloom,liquid bloom and all 3 boosters.. i've been going by ff cart at full str and thats why i'm here now lol..

i might have a mag problem or some kind of fungus but i'll let you people look and decide.

i water only when the buckets are real lite. water every 3 days and feed it on the 6th day.

after the pice are done let me know what you think and if you need more imfo plz let me know..

i gave them a good flush today and fed them 1/2 str..

thanks for looking..:smokin:

sorry for the bad pics..
bad_leaf_2.jpg

This is a case of severe nutrient burn. I can tell you that just by using Tiger Bloom at full strength you can burn plants with ease, nevermind all the other ferts. you are using at full strength and the time release ferts. already present in the MG soil.

Flush the hell out of them and discontinue the ferts. for a while. Once they are looking better use the Tiger Bloom at half strength in combination with one other flowering fert. at half strength as well. The leaves in the center that are curled will not recover and should be systematically removed once the plants health improves. :peace:

thanks RR i figure it was nute burn not for sure though... the reason i was feeding the plants full str i thought u could'nt get nute burn from organic.. i was wrong lol..:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Yeah brother, unfortuantety that is incorrect. Think about a plant as a human. If you were force fed massive amounts of food that you just couldn't eat you would get sick too, doesn't really matter what your eating. :peace:

RR the plant that has all the curl leafs #5 on it aint the same plant that you see rust on them is still the same ruleing?

i was feeding them way to much.. lol after they get better what week is good to pump up nutes? or just feed them 1/2 str intill done? here's some more pics of them..
thanks
4th_week_001.jpg
over_all.jpg
4th_week_006.jpg

Just feed them plain water for now, this will allow them to use up any nutrients present in the soil. After you see improvement, I would just go with half-strength with Tiger Bloom and one other flowering fert. until harvest. Tiger Bloom is pleanty strong at half strength.

You plants are big and very nice! :peace:

thanks RR:adore: i thought i could get more yeild by feeding full str.. i got away with it my last soil grow,but i was useing ff ocean forest soil now i'm useing MG soil.. lol i see now MG is alot stronger..

IMO MiracleGrow soil is not the best soil for cannabis. I've seen 100's of posts from newer growers burning the heck out of their plants from it. I myself prefer the fox farm and you couldn't get me to switch to a MG soil from it. I might consider trying to switch to sunshine mix but never to MG soil. Time release nutrients are not controllable by the grower. Frequent waterings and soil disturbance can release a over abundance and turn your soil into a hot spot that would make Chernobyl jealous.

Racefan is absolutely correct. Fox Farms Ocean Forest or Black Gold are specifically designed and balanced for cannabiss growing. MG is not... I'm not saying you can't grow with MG, but the other 2 I mentioned are by far better soils short of mixing your own recipe specifically geared for growing high grade Cannibis.

when i used ff ocean forest i had no problem,but money got tight so i went with it... not saying u cant grow with MG soil,but u better know what ur doing.. if i can go the next 4 to 6 week with no more issue i "might" use it again.. i have to see how it turns out taste wise and yeild..:loopy:

Back
Top Bottom