Picture of my Dr. Bongs Bubbler

Thepurplem0nkey

Hey,

I ordered a sherlock bubbler from Dr Bongs (CITRUS, under their waterpipe section) a while back. It was very decent sized, and extremely inexpensive for the quality and beauty. I think, with shipping, I paid 55 bucks, it came in discreet packaging (meaning no return adress or non obvious company name (cant remember for sure)). The bowl was enormous, enough for a few people to pass around 2 or 3 times. I only ordered that one sherlock from them, but I HIGHLY recomend this sight. Here is a pic I took of my lovely Sherlock, named Mr. Bubbly. My girlfriend and I killed him one night while ripping each other clothes off... once the underwear got flung, it hit Mr. Bubbly, and he fell off the desk. <sniff>

SherlockinHand.jpg

-PM

Sweet so I can order from there, I was looking at that site likes 3 weeks ago but i decided not to get anything because i didnt know if they were trustworthy. very inexpensive too

thats nice i like big ass bubblers. haha superman smokin thats funny

Yeah, I'm going to order another one come next paycheck, I liked it sooo much. My girlfriend and I are backpacking throughout Europe for a month a year from December (I already have the money saved, shes still working on it and graduates from college around the time we are leaving), so she promised to buy me a 50 dollar pipe in Amsterdam and to sho it home. Which rocks, cause a 50 bucks piece in Amsterdam can get me a foot tall bong or a wicked piece :-D
-PM

Lunar, LOL, the superman you are looking at is actualy a bank. It's made oput of porcelan. THe change goes into his bak, where his cape tucks into his shirt at the shoulder. He's taking a SUPER TOKE!
-PM

Well that killed 15 minutes.... I know what I want and I think I know what my sister will be getting for Christmas......

Those glass bongs/pipes are very nice

pm after you get your credit card bill will u tell me what it says...like does it say drbongs or something else? thanks man peace

Did any one order from northwestglassart.com? I ordered a pipe from there so I want to know how they are

NYCWEEDMAN, I have ordered a piece (another sherlock bubbler LOL) off of NWglassart. ANother highly recomended sight. Decent prices and nice pieces. I have ALWAYS wanted to buy that double bubbler, but @ 150, cant afford it yet X_X.

MRMAN, your credit card bill will be biulled to SPIRITUAL GATE when you order from DR BONGS. That ensures confidentiality. I just looked it up on their ABOUT US section. Many online pipe stores ship under different names and bill to "parent" company names.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
My girlfriend and I killed him one night while ripping each other clothes off... once the underwear got flung, it hit Mr. Bubbly, and he fell off the desk.

Damn she must have some huge ass drawers to knock off a bubbler.
LOL.

LMAO. Nah, my girl weighs 114 pounds X_X It was the speed of the underwear being ripped of fthe hurled through the air that did in Mr. Bubbly. OH CRUEL FATE!WHYYYYYYY?
-PM

Back
Top Bottom