Pictures - 1st Time Grower - Advice?

tamales

IMG_20160706_224034.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/1191878

I wonder when I am to switch to 12/12. From the looks of it, how many more months to go?

This one just barely started showing pistols. I'm not sure what is wrong with it.

If there's anyone who would like to take me under their wing, virtually, know I would appreciate it. :circle-of-love:

Dude...... your plant IS in Flower! Those are young buds!
The other is too far away to tell.
Roughly 6-8 weeks to go if her lights are run 12-12

Sweet! Yes, this babe is a autoflower. I knew she was flowering and was so excited during the preflowering stage, but did not know when to do the 12/12. The plant is still growing and seems quite short at the moment.

Am I to move this into a bigger pot or will that greatly disturb the progress?

Am I to trim leaves in attempt for the plant to focus on the flower?

12-12 light schedule triggers a stretch where the regular plants double or triple in height........ but autos are different. They live in a scheduled life- flowering by plant age, not season. Changing her light schedule will do nothing to, or for her.

And because she is in an irreversible countdown transplanting her will cause yield reducing shock or kill her.

Auto plants are in a forced fast march thru life so to speak. They don't like transplanting, trimming leaves, over fertilization or anything that interferes with that schedule they live- no time for recovery.......

I've grown autos once and was dissapointed. They were small plants and instead of our normal 2 to 3 oz per plant the auto girls averaged 3/4 oz each.

If you have room for bigger plants, try feminized regular plants next time. They can take a fair bit of abuse, i.e. Training/ Defoliating and have the energy and time to bounce back with vigor.

That being said I think you will be happy with these current plants when you see those whispy buds thicken and turn frosty in a few weeks!
:peace:

Oh and if a leaf covers a bud too much try tucking it behind rather than removing. Less stress on the plant.

Back
Top Bottom