Pictures with the lights off?

scarylarry

I'm just wondering if i take pictures with the lights off, and use a flash does that cause any stress to the plant, or is the flash to quick for them to regisiter it? Pictures just dont come out good under the flowering blubs, but i'd rather no pictures then stressed plants....:blunt:

Can you shut down the light during the day cycle and keep like a regular light on? Or maybe take the pics a few minutes before the day cycle starts? I think these would be preferable options than taking photos in the night cycle.

I dont think if you took one set of pics it would mess stuff up too bad.....it would stress the plants though.

Ive been reading about growing under strobe lights and plants using the peak flashes better than a constant light. Its interesting stuff, you might want to keep that in mind when deciding.

awesome, i'll have to look into that. Yeah i'll just go in a few mintues early or bust out another light. good lookin out, thanks

honestly its just a plant, like any other plant, 1 or 2 flashes isnt going to make it stressed at all. In nature there is the full moon at night that gives a nice constant glow to outdoor plants. Logically it would make no stress. Probably makes more stress on yourself deciding if the plant is going to get stress ;)

Take care and good luck!

Back
Top Bottom