Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

She must really love you Pigeons. I can't believe what she's doing for you. This has been amazing. Your next scrog will be much improved, but you have nothing to be ashamed of here. :high-five:

Wow, well I really appreciate the support you two!

I'm taken back at what I've accomplished on this girl. She keeps amazing me every week. I really believe that, although this is my first reveg, that the smoke will be quite different from the last harvest. And that would amazing. I mean, I loved what she gave me last time but wouldn't it be great if I had 2 different tastes and highs from the same bud?

I've done quite a few things differently this time so it doesn't surprise me that she'll be a little different. I'm using new Nutes. I've had no problems so far. Unlike the first time I grew her. It was problems after problem.

Thanks for keep me company over here friends :)

Hi guys!

Here's another couple shots. She's week 3 headed into 4 tomorrow. Looking beautiful as always.

I raised my light about 2 inches the other day. As she gets bigger and bigger I don't want any unexpected surprises when I open the door in the morning. It kind of looks as if she is evening out a bit more. Im finding that the higher tops are not stretching as much anymore and the smaller tops are still catching up. This is a welcomed sight. I would love to see a nice even canopy.

Take a look!

Sending love and happiness to each of you
image25093.jpg
image25094.jpg
image25095.jpg

Edit:: I noticed in my photo that my thermometer says 5C. This isn't accurate. I have dropped that damn thing onto the concrete floor so many times that that's all she reads. A low temp. but on the memory it displays the actual temp... whatever, I've got it figured out :rofl:

Well, that's even better! Thanks G!

As much as I would love to take all the credit. I did introduce a new line of nutrients. I don't know if you remember but when the hog was still around I was in search of a nutrient line. Then I had found Green Planet Nutrients. Did a lot of homework. Then spent the next 5 months trying to get the whole line up. And well, now I do. Cost about 2-300$ for all of them but in my books it's worth it. I already seeing amazing results. I'll take a picture of them all so you can see here in a minute.

Nice!
Yes I remember you even had close ups of the back of he bottle that we discussed.

I am cheap all I have is one 4L bottle for bloom $60 one 4L bottle for veg $60 and 1L ph down.
The ones I use have pics in my journal. Seem to work ok and they are organic too.

I seen the ones you have. And it would be awesome if I could get 2 bottles to cover everything!

Out here in rural Manitoba though I only have one option for a grow store and this is the line they carry. Plus if anything can be said about the customer service of Green Planet, it's great!! I call these poor guys all the time with questions and they don't hesitate to provide me with information. Great people over there. Plus it's a Canadian product. Nice to support locally (In a way).

Recommendations are great. And they know what their doing in the whole gardening system. So, when I ask a question they answer everything. PH questions, feeding questions, watering questions. Now I don't ask questions about these specific things. But they come up all the time when discussing their line of Nutes. So far so good!!

All my girls in both my journals are running the Nutes. And it's doing its thing. I've only run miracle gro before this and I'm getting similar results. Which in my books is a good thing. The bonus is, I will be able to flush all the Nutes out and get a better taste.

I'm happy with them! And I recommend them. Not the cheapest though. But all the information about the product is online with videos from the producer themselves.

Anyway that's my little pitch haha

Hahaha OG you crack me up. I'm such a noob. I actually thought of that after I reread it.

I use them at full strength and I see no signs of burn. Very lush and happy plants. Or so I assume. Remember I come from miracle gro before this. And if I can say anything. These plants look just as good! But at least I'll be able to flush it properly. Rather then all the Nutes staying in from the miracle gro

Nice. I think the one I use recommends high levels to sell more haha. Like when drug companies realized telling people to take 1-2 pills makes them sell twice as much hehe
I find half to three quarters of recommended values to work for me.
Mine has chart that recommends levels increase later in bloom and when I followed it as stated I had nutrient burn.

Some nutrients can be used at full strength every feeding ie: house and garden. Most need you to water in between to semi flush those salts out. Hence the burn if you didn't wipe the canvas (soil) clean.

Hey are you considering re vegging the re veg again. It would be cool to see.

Wow! Again never thought about it haha. Great idea. However, I need to move on. I have 20 some seeds itchin for a spot in the room. The Hog harvested me a half pound last harvest. I'm sure it's going to be around there again. That's a lot!! I still have like 3-4 ounces left. Along with a bunch of other kinds. So I'm going to move on and try something new. Awesome idea though! She would be one strange looking girl. Oh and HUGE!

This is my nutrient feed guide. It's an alternating program. Meaning I water once then feed. So they probably get fed twice or 3 times a week. Here's the guide!
image25149.jpg

Edit:: I use everything you see there

How amazing that she might end up a one pounder Pigeons. Made me laugh out loud in joy.

Back
Top Bottom