Pigeons420's Re-Veg/Re-Generation of The Hog

Pigeons 420, re-veg of a re-veg of a re-veg, mass re-veg.

Get to like 27 reveg's and let's see how this lady takes it :laughtwo:

I had this in mind the whole time too, watching this love affair between you and your hog. :love:How could you kill her? I'm sure she would do it for you and reveg you if she had to, if only she could.

Hahah ok ok well let's just say that you guys have got the wheels turning in my head about what I should do.

Now that it's a moral issue, thanks Weasel! I will have to think about this long and hard to ensure I don't do anything irrational.

I do plan on getting that new light one of these days and with a 1000HPS and my 400 I shouldn't have a problem with space. So, we'll see.

Thanks for the motivation guys!!

I really do feel like I should do it do science :rofl: hahahah

You guys are certainly putting ideas on my head!!

Wow where's the spell check in that sentence? Hope you guys were picking up what I was dropping down. Haha

Gotta question G!

Walked into the grow room last night and noticed a bit of yellowing on my leaves. Walk in this morning and there's more. I think I've got it down to not enough food/water.

My question is. How much water do your girls take in the morning? My hog is about a liter. But that's only because it's easy for me to convert my recommendations down to a litre.

Are your tips on leaves green or brown? If leaves are all green but bottom ones are yellowing then yeah sounds like a little lacking in ferts.
Maybe increase very slightly and cut the yellow leaves off. Then when they are cut off you can see if the problem is fixed or if more yellowing is occurring.
I do lose some leaves though, but not many.

Well another week is upon us and things are looking great!! Buds are coming in nicely and I even see some trichomes!!! What a great thing to discover!! It's gotten to the point when I open up the grow room door, it smells delightfully awful. Lol reminds me of the days when I use to play hockey as a kid. After a game when the place smelled like sweaty hockey gear. The smell was awful. However it was always a reminder that when we work hard. We sweat even more. As part of the working class, sweat has a feel of accomplishment and dedication.
Kind of the same thing occurs when I open the door to a warm muggy and marijuana filled room haha. Anyways.

Here she is. Week 3
image24980.jpg
image24981.jpg
image24982.jpg

I tried to see on here but it doesn't zoom well and the yellow hps pic doesn't help either so that's why I asked

image25218.jpg
image25219.jpg
image25220.jpg
image25221.jpg

She's is almost a 5 gallon pot. So it makes complete sense that she is hungry because in only feeding her a liter of water. I should have really known that she should be getting more water. The things you over look eh?

Can always water more until it comes out bottom of pot right? That's what I do with my babies in dirt. Though I have very little dirt experience. I started with hydro 15 years ago, never used dirt except for seedlings and clone/mother storage, never for blooming.

I do believe you could use slightly more ferts though, but start with a very small change and see how that is. It is easy to go to far and get nute burn.

Back
Top Bottom