Pineapple Chunk - Cheap Fridge Grow - Soil - CFL

4 weeks into flower today.
20131112_113048.jpg
20131112_113103.jpg
20131112_113119.jpg

how big do you think they will get, they seem small?

your leaf damage appears to be from pH fluctuation, I would flush your plant with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Ok guys, sorry to have dropped the ball on this thread so spectacularly. i harvested the plant and got about 10-15g dry i estimate between here because some of it was trim and shitty buds. Now a slight confession; this was my first time smoking, i decided to try it as an alternative to Anti-psychotic medication (which is just horrible) and it is great. Anyone taking those meds will tell you that they seriously deminish brain power and vegetablise you i feel like my brain is almost back t0 normal now so its great.

The crop itself was pineapple chunk and i tried my best to cure it, i dried it out for about 4 days till it was mostly dry (still a little sticky) and then left it for about 3 more days in a jar opening it every so often. then i smoked some in a joint and it was shit.

I cant say i really tasted anything, i mean it wasnt a bad taste it was just nice with the whole experience.

thanks for all your help guys cheers.

This thread is probs finished now.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
:high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! And hope to see some pics of your harvest. :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom