Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hydro

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

I'm green, with envy.... Have been using frozen water bottles and insulated igloos for my led grow.... Broke down and bought a chiller yesterday.... I've heard good things about SunSystems 315watt lec... so i also bought one of those... gotta see for myself if they can replace a 600 watt HPS like some of the claims i've read say....

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

OK so tonight will be one week in bloom. I guess technically tomorrow morning but I won't have time to take pictures then.
Crappy iPhone panoramic to compare:
Last week:
image28225.jpg

Now:
image28518.jpg

Pineapple chunk:
image28519.jpg

Chocolope:
image28520.jpg

Incredible bulk:
image28521.jpg

And critical kush (intentionally lowered so that it gets less light or it gets unhappy):
image28522.jpg

All my girls get HSTed the hell out of to try and keep them short. Unfortunately some of my clones were slow and the mighty Chocolope got an early start by a few weeks...
It is now 2'x2'x2'
image28524.jpg
image28523.jpg

subbed

Subbed and want to say great job on the CAB build. I loved it. Your ladies are looking great man. Thanks for taking the time to document your great work. It really helps noobs like myself. :Namaste:

Sorry no update in a while been away. It was a long weekend here in Canada and I went to the wilderness for some Lake trout and walleye fishing fri-mon in beautiful lake kipawa.

Back now and all is well with cabinets. Will take pics tonight.

Back
Top Bottom