Pineapple Chunk x4 Under Perfect Sun Cobs

I’ve tried a few times before, guess I can throw it up and see.
IMHO it's the best one to enter, and the toughest to win. Judged by the Admins, not the Members. The other contests, again, imho, are more of popularity contests. People see things differently and tend to vote for a buddy over the actual best member, best nug, or best plant. But they are still fun to enter and it's always good to see other Members win stuff!

You have a nice setup mate. Tops are stacked nice and dense. It will soon look like a small pineapple field :goodjob:

I am 7-8 days ahead of you with my smaller PC grow. I think you can start feeding them a little bit more. I am feeding kinda heavy for 10-12 days. Next week, I will be able to filter the water and raise the effective PPM gradually. I am also planning to lower the pH of the solution to 5.9-6ish. Mine looked like this on day 23 of bloom;

full

You have a nice setup mate. Tops are stacked nice and dense. It will soon look like a small pineapple field :goodjob:

I am 7-8 days ahead of you with my smaller PC grow. I think you can start feeding them a little bit more. I am feeding kinda heavy for 10-12 days. Next week, I will be able to filter the water and raise the effective PPM gradually. I am also planning to lower the pH of the solution to 5.9-6ish. Mine looked like this on day 23 of bloom;

full
Have you grown PC before? I would stick closer to 6.5 in soil as this strain is finicky as fuck with ph. In hydro I’m usually able to oh on a scale of 5.6-6.1, if you look back a week or two I tried to balance for the least happy girl and it screwed over the lot, since I’ve gone back to the 5.8 mark they’ve rebounded and stop giving me grief. I changed the reservoir on Sunday and stopped giving the grow, which has been replaced with koolbloom liquid at 7.5ml per gallon. I should start to see some real cola formation over the next week to 10 days.

Have you grown PC before? I would stick closer to 6.5 in soil as this strain is finicky as fuck with ph. In hydro I’m usually able to oh on a scale of 5.6-6.1, if you look back a week or two I tried to balance for the least happy girl and it screwed over the lot, since I’ve gone back to the 5.8 mark they’ve rebounded and stop giving me grief. I changed the reservoir on Sunday and stopped giving the grow, which has been replaced with koolbloom liquid at 7.5ml per gallon. I should start to see some real cola formation over the next week to 10 days.

Nope this will be my first. I think 6.5 is the sweet spot but I am not sure what pH my soil has. I don't know if it rises, falls or change at all over time. I will take your advise on that one :Namaste:

And yes you will see some nice colas in a week or so. That's what happened exactly for me :)

To check your soil ph, collect some of the runoff when you feed and test that. To get a baseline you can flush out with 7.0 water and test the runoff. If you’re high feed lower, if you’re low feed higher and aim for that 6.5 swwetspot. With a few grows it become almost second nature in knowing what ph you need to balance out the soil. Another good trick is to mix crushed oyster shell in with your soil prior to planting, as the soil acidifies the acid eats at the shells which levels it back off.

It’s getting a little frosty in here:rollit:

I have about 30 ish days to go and the frost is piling on already. This is the biggest reason I grew this strain again as even the fan leaves end up covered. Last time I had about 6 zips of trimmings that made me 21g of grade A hash and another 15g of edibles hash. The buds were just covered in trich’s and it was just such a powerful delicious bud. I recommend this stuff to anyone that likes to be baked off their ass. I’m just super excited to have a stock pile just on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom