Pineapple Chunk x4 Under Perfect Sun Cobs

I have 2 gsc autos spouted a third that is stumpy as shot but progressing and a fourth still not sprouted but it was a replacement so it’s about a week behind maybe 5 days. Next for the photo tent I have just received some skywalker cookies that I got from seedsman on Black Friday. I have high hopes for those they will be sprites over this week. How’s your gg doing. I’m down to about 1/4 lbs of mine, my buddies all love it a little too much.

Mind if I follow? I have 1 Pineapple Chunk I'm journalling currently in my very first DWC setup. It's not undercurrent like yours, but I'd really like to stay on your journal for a side by side. This PC is Amazing. It's outgrowing the Blue Dream by far. Check out my journal if ya get a chance. I brought cheese Poof's. I'm not Canadian, but I do have puppies. I do not want upset the mods tho.... Can we post our pets? Lol?

How’s your gg doing. I’m down to about 1/4 lbs of mine, my buddies all love it a little too much.

Are those the same buddies that always show up to help trim and clean up at harvest? I got a few of those too.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad to hear they all like it anyway. I'm about 3 weeks from harvest on mine but they are frosting up real good and doing nicely.

@JoeDaddy77 Max looks like he's up to something.
Dude is an a-hole.... He's always up to something. He's my little asshole body guard. He can scale my 6 foot wood panel fence in the back yard like it's absolutely nothing.... He's like a Houdini. He cannot be contained. Try to mess with his little sister tho.... :rip:

Are those the same buddies that always show up to help trim and clean up at harvest? I got a few of those too.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad to hear they all like it anyway. I'm about 3 weeks from harvest on mine but they are frosting up real good and doing nicely.
YES!! They love it, especially Ruby. She will eat the leaves until she's sick if I'd let her.

Mind if I follow? I have 1 Pineapple Chunk I'm journalling currently in my very first DWC setup. It's not undercurrent like yours, but I'd really like to stay on your journal for a side by side. This PC is Amazing. It's outgrowing the Blue Dream by far. Check out my journal if ya get a chance. I brought cheese Poof's. I'm not Canadian, but I do have puppies. I do not want upset the mods tho.... Can we post our pets? Lol?
Fuck it it’s my journal and I love dogs so throw up any doggi pics you’d like in here, and certainly welcome to follow along but like I said earlier there’s really only a week or so left, they come down next Sunday night.

Ya they typically show up a week after harvest when I crack the first jar. It’s fine they all bring me peripherals and nutes when I need anything so we all make out alright in the end.

This strain is fantastic and it tastes the best out of any strain I've personally smoked. The frost is out of this world to the point the buds look dusted when its all said and done. Its my second run on this strain and I plan to continue with it as long as i can get it. I have a bit of a seedbank of my to work through but i have about three favorites now,

This strain is fantastic and it tastes the best out of any strain I've personally smoked. The frost is out of this world to the point the buds look dusted when its all said and done. Its my second run on this strain and I plan to continue with it as long as i can get it. I have a bit of a seedbank of my to work through but i have about three favorites now,
Mine is a freebie from GYO SEEDBANK. This 1 and I have 1 more on the way that is a freebie too with a Kilimanjaro freebie and a 5 pack of Purple #1 photoperiod fems. I will run 3 Purps and 1 PC and 1 Kilimanjaro on my next run all in 10 gallon DWC totes is the plan. :cool:

I had to take them down Monday and Tuesday as the amber started showing up far too fast to make it til tomorrow, I jarred up everything last night and managed 494 grams bone dry top bud and 235 grams of lard and trim for butter. Pretty decent haul compared to the last time I ran PC. it smokes like a dream and hits like a champ, over all I’m very sastisfied with this run

Back
Top Bottom