Pineapple Express auto 1st grow

Expressgrow93

Hi this is my first grow I am growing pineapple express auto and just started flowering. Since this is my first grow not really sure how it's going, I think it's not bad just looking for more experienced growers to give an opinion tbh I am using 600w hps and canna a and canna b and going to start adding biobizz bloom soon, or should I use now?
DSC_0126.JPG
DSC_0129.JPG

If you want a larger yield and to get the plant to go a bit longer, keep feeding grow until she has little white flower tops. This is a trick I have been using for years. She looks healthy.

Thanks Expressgrow93. I would hope you'd do much better using a 600 watt HPS and coco. I grew it in my veg tent. Only 135 watts or so. I've also run Fastbuds Gorilla glue auto. Another solid 3+ ounce per plant all 4 times I grew that as well. I haven't had different pheno's with the GG from them. But, don't know about the Pineapple express as I only ran one plant so far. I have run G13 labs Pineapple express photo and can honestly say Fastbuds is damn close in smell and taste. What size pot are you in? When I run auto's in coco I use 3 gallon fabric. My pineapple express auto was around 24" from the top of my soil. When I grow autos in soil I use 5 gallon fabric. I'll be following your grow. I'm very interested in seeing what that 600 watt hps will do for you.

You should be able to get much higher yields with Dutch Passion, strains like Colorado Cookies for example. 4oz is super easy to get with that strain, whereas with most Fast Buds strains it is hard to get over 4oz per plant.

I have gotten 8+ oz from different Dutch Passion strains. Really big yielding strains are Think DIfferent and Think Big, but even larger strains, though not as good, are by Royal Queen Northern Lights. Also Magnum by Buddha Seeds. All autos.

Pulled 14.8oz from auto Northern Lights by Royal Queen.

Thanks Expressgrow93. I would hope you'd do much better using a 600 watt HPS and coco. I grew it in my veg tent. Only 135 watts or so. I've also run Fastbuds Gorilla glue auto. Another solid 3+ ounce per plant all 4 times I grew that as well. I haven't had different pheno's with the GG from them. But, don't know about the Pineapple express as I only ran one plant so far. I have run G13 labs Pineapple express photo and can honestly say Fastbuds is damn close in smell and taste. What size pot are you in? When I run auto's in coco I use 3 gallon fabric. My pineapple express auto was around 24" from the top of my soil. When I grow autos in soil I use 5 gallon fabric. I'll be following your grow. I'm very interested in seeing what that 600 watt hps will do for you.
I am using 12litre fabric do you think are is a good size atm she is 3 days into flowering also I need to buy more ducting and inline fan to bring cool air in as I only have carbon filter taking air out atm and heat is 29'c sometimes 30c

You should be able to get much higher yields with Dutch Passion, strains like Colorado Cookies for example. 4oz is super easy to get with that strain, whereas with most Fast Buds strains it is hard to get over 4oz per plant.

I have gotten 8+ oz from different Dutch Passion strains. Really big yielding strains are Think DIfferent and Think Big, but even larger strains, though not as good, are by Royal Queen Northern Lights. Also Magnum by Buddha Seeds. All autos.

Pulled 14.8oz from auto Northern Lights by Royal Queen.
I also have northern lights growing only young atm thoughDSC_0143.JPG

Very impressive LEDRF. I've only grown a few of each of the various breeders I listed and this was my experience from my setup. I personally have never grown any of the high yield strains you mentioned in your post. The Dutch passion I grew was Brooklyn Sunrise, 4 plants under 180 watts of cree cobs and I pulled just over 9 1/4 ounces in a 3x3 tent.

Very impressive LEDRF. I've only grown a few of each of the various breeders I listed and this was my experience from my setup. I personally have never grown any of the high yield strains you mentioned in your post. The Dutch passion I grew was Brooklyn Sunrise, 4 plants under 180 watts of cree cobs and I pulled just over 9 1/4 ounces in a 3x3 tent.
That is good yield I am definitely going to swap to led in future as hps is very hard to control heat

I'm just an average grower myself Expressgrow93. I started out with a hps too. Moved to chinese LED and was disappointed. Then tried the two current lights I have now and discovered quality LEDs outgrow hps "in my opinion." Your 600 watt hps is the most common light to start with. You should be able to grow some great plants with it. With Chinese leds and hps I struggled to get .70 gpw. Again, I'm no master gardener. Just an average guy growing my meds.

Expressgrow93 You just need a good sealed air-cooled hood and vent it outdoors. I pull cool air from the floor of a north facing room. Quality LED's are expensive. The one in my picture a 3CQS it's only 300 watts and was $609.00 + shipping. QB boards are good as well. The small QB135 I have was around $200.00 in the kit form. I can't speak of any other brands as those are the only ones I've personally grown with multiple times. I think LEDRF runs a sponsor brand that he seem to do very well with.

Expressgrow93 You just need a good sealed air-cooled hood and vent it outdoors. I pull cool air from the floor of a north facing room. Quality LED's are expensive. The one in my picture a 3CQS it's only 300 watts and was $609.00 + shipping. QB boards are good as well. The small QB135 I have was around $200.00 in the kit form. I can't speak of any other brands as those are the only ones I've personally grown with multiple times. I think LEDRF runs a sponsor brand that he seem to do very well with.
Air cooled hood sounds good thanks Norenesbuddy

Hey Express welcome to 420!

I just recently started some Pineapple Express autos from Barney’s Farm! Have you started a grow Journal? I don’t see it in your signature.
IF your not sure how to add it there try this link:Adding links to signatures

I look forward to following along ! You can see my little PEautos in my newest grow Journal. Keep em green Express
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom