Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

Hey Shig! Wow man, great strain and pics along with the others. Reading up and studying Dynasty Genetics and your thread at the same time. I'm stoked. I lived near Crater Lake and Mt. Hood in the 90's and remember this blaze I had called something like Hunnysuckle or Hinkley Dinkly or some shit. Can't really remember, but the taste was memorable. I think I'll be looking for Dynasty in my M. Box soon. And I thought I was done getting seeds for awhile. HA
Thanks for opening a Dynasty thread. Thanks Bra.

Hey Shig! Wow man, great strain and pics along with the others. Reading up and studying Dynasty Genetics and your thread at the same time. I'm stoked. I lived near Crater Lake and Mt. Hood in the 90's and remember this blaze I had called something like Hunnysuckle or Hinkley Dinkly or some shit. Can't really remember, but the taste was memorable. I think I'll be looking for Dynasty in my M. Box soon. And I thought I was done getting seeds for awhile. HA
Thanks for opening a Dynasty thread. Thanks Bra.
Was it the Mt Hood Huckleberry? Dynasty has that as an inbred line. Super dark purple. I must have it! Dynasty is the most awesome seedbank. I am surprised more people don't grow ProfessorP's gear. I have had nothing but awesome plants from them. I have some Dynasty Bluniverse for next flower. I also just germinated some more Pineapple Fields. Glad my threads could help in any way!

By the way your Sea of Danquility avatar is awesome.

Sir Shig. I got the blaze from two different areas but they seem to be close in taste. The first was from this Rasta dude at the downtown market in Portland. The second time was during a forest fire clean up, this nice old lady who was driving us to the sites hooked us up with it along with old timmer stories. I wasn't into growing at the time. She said the name, but all I remember, is it had huckle in it. Tend to believe it was popular for awhile back then.

Dynasty looks awesome. I like a bank who's honest and talk detail.
Hold on a sec. (Puff puff, shigflip, puff puff, shigflip)
If I'm Dynasty, I'm proud of you shig.

The descriptions show these are not just some throw together crosses. He is really making sure these are tested and is constantly working on improving. The Huck Kush is version 3 now. Post a set of shigflip pics in that thread and I will throw reps your way! That goes for anyone.
But thanks Budd. Before coming on this forum I had really let my game drop. But eventually I realized I need cannabis in my life and I need good cannabis haha. Also with the internet I can change from a guy alone in a room into a guy that shares his grow with the world. It's an amazing feeling sharing and learning, teaching and celebrating, consoling and congratulating all of my friends here on this forum. Glad to be adding you to that list!

And yeah Professor P originally called the huckleberry IBL "mt hood huckleberry." Said it was a popular medical strain in that area. I think it's gorgeous and will get it next order.

I think Bodhi has a huckleberry cross, could be wrong. I like Bodhi's gear also.

Darn double post. My bad, these computer walkie talkie things are new to me.

Looks like well sequenced strains by great breeders are what we are after. A potent mix of Turpines and cannabinoids. A well ballanced unique profile sequence.

I have no doubt, Dynasty will provide some well sequenced strains from what I've read.

Was it the Mt Hood Huckleberry? Dynasty has that as an inbred line. Super dark purple. I must have it! Dynasty is the most awesome seedbank. I am surprised more people don't grow ProfessorP's gear. I have had nothing but awesome plants from them. I have some Dynasty Bluniverse for next flower. I also just germinated some more Pineapple Fields. Glad my threads could help in any way!

By the way your Sea of Danquility avatar is awesome.

Dynasty has some new beauties lined up!!
Gallery |
this looks delish..
Oregon Huckleberry [ibl-215] (NEW) |

Dynasty has some new beauties lined up!!

Good news Dr. Ziggy! Your threads are on my "must read list".

Get ready.

Pineapple Fields Pheno D "Linda" Flip+49

As my British friends would say I went into the grow room and was Gobsmacked! She is ridiculous and is putting on the trichs. Dynastygenetics replied to a question on weedstagram and let me know their pheno D tested at 24% THC. Ummm Bring it on Linda, bring it on with yo bad self.

On a side note Thanks to all the men and women who gave their lives so we could enjoy ours as free people. In their honor may we all be truly free in the next five years and may those who still live with PTSD from the war be able to get thier cannameds!

P5290800.JPG
P5290792.JPG
P5290791.JPG

She looks awesome! Phat girl you have for sure. I am curious of the yield on your Linda. This makes me very excited to put some pineapple fields into flower. So far I have identified two males, the two shortest and bushiest have not shown a sign of sex yet.

And she was started prematurely this time FF. She was just barely as wide as the 16 gallon pot and maybe 8" tall. In the future if I grow her larger to start she may just engulf the world. The buds are beginning to weigh her branches down but she has strong stems. The buds are not fluffy there is no space inside them but the knobs of clustered foxtails are branching off like spiked clubs. I am so excited too!

I incorrectly identified some PF females last time. (2were make). Females show preflowers late. They were hard to diagnose. But those males are now flowering upstairs and will be used to seed a twister next round. Maybe an agent orange too.

I can't even imagine what 16 budsickle plants would do in a giant 4'x4' planter. Hmmmmm...

Yea Shiggity,
a 4x4 SOG with the kit under those lights....a cola lovers delight.
I co sign my bruh:high-five:.

Get ready.

Pineapple Fields Pheno D "Linda" Flip+49

As my British friends would say I went into the grow room and was Gobsmacked! She is ridiculous and is putting on the trichs. Dynastygenetics replied to a question on weedstagram and let me know their pheno D tested at 24% THC. Ummm Bring it on Linda, bring it on with yo bad self.

On a side note Thanks to all the men and women who gave their lives so we could enjoy ours as free people. In their honor may we all be truly free in the next five years and may those who still live with PTSD from the war be able to get thier cannameds!

P5290800.JPG
P5290792.JPG
P5290791.JPG

Oh my lord that baby is a bud factory!!!
I am confused about one thing though and perhaps you can clear me up and get me back on track..

OK so this is where I am a bit confused...

You keep such a wonderful journal and when corresponding via PM you always are so quick. Your posts are very legible and easy to understand,, which leads me to my confession.

How can a person such as yourself do all this with .....

GREEN........

THUMBS?

You sir are a natural :circle-of-love:

Beautiful work my friends! These beans are hard to find. Where's the drop at?

My Pineapple Fields #6 the only female of 6. I have taken 6 clones and once they root I will flower the mom.
0605161906-1.jpg

:circle-of-love:Have a great day :420:

Back
Top Bottom