Pineapple Kush Autofem - Soil - T-8 Fluorescent

Toxxxic420

1st grow in 28 years . This journal is started on day 42.
Soil- MG time released ( I jumped back in it old school)
Single 10 gal rectangular container
5 seeds bought , 5 germinated , 5 females
Although there is about a 5 day period from oldest plant to youngest plant.
2 x T-8 48" flourescent - zoo med ultra sun full spectrum
24 hrs on for 7 days after first one sexed. The last 2 plants hadn't sexed yet.
20 on 4 off since then. Last 2 plants sexed 3 days later
The fixtures are within 3 inches from the tallest plant and 8 inches from smallest ( gonna add another fixture to top center.
Water- purified,as of now its 1 gallon every 3 days ,feeding is done by the Time released MG I ignorantly chose.
Temp - don't know for sure, around 70 ( poor dude can't afford a temp/humidity meter)
Humidity- ?
Area - 6 x 4 foot bathroom

The autofems caught my attention immediately when I first started researching autofems ( why did I need to research growing medium? Been growing sonething in soil all my life...... Lmfao. I am truly amazed at the new growing techniques, commercial nutes... Ect . I will gladly take any soil technique recommendations , plz be respectful of my brokenness .. Lol. I will be able to afford some primo soil and nutes after a few more grows)
The trichomes coverage is looking good. I know the autos completely mature approximately 30% faster than the standard equivalent . Calyx production is a little slow from what I remember 28 yrs ago but those plants were outdoors. The next grow I will start one of each strain I buy and being a feminized auto I hope it will be female and I will create CS and use that to create males ,harvest pollen, then start the remaining seeds, hoping to get 18 females and propagate a controlled fertilization. Should be a snap since I can control planting time . At some point I will create my own autofem strain. I have pics in members gallery
For whatever reason I titled some pics Pineapple Express , my plants are pineapple kush
image796.jpg
image884.jpg
image864.jpg
image1069.jpg
image1097.jpg
image1087.jpg

Re: Soil/pineapple kush autoflower feminized t-8 fluorescent 48"

Sounds like you got a plan! Goodluck ill be sticking around to see this happen:thumb:

:blunt:

Re: Soil/pineapple kush autoflower feminized t-8 fluorescent 48"

This looks like a really good grow, good luck with those autos!

Re: Soil - Pineapple Kush Autoflower Feminized T-8 Fluorescent 48" X 2

Thanx, It's looking ok

Day 52 , the curled leaves indicate a nute overload. Nothing I can do but ride it out. Starting to look white speckled.
image1193.jpg
image1108.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

I did not finish this journal due to personnel business . The grow only produced 2oz from 5 fems. I was not impressed, I am now ending this journal with. The lighting I was using was almost sufficient for moderate growth. My biggest handicap was using a time released , pre- packaged soil. I realize I need to document and photograph the complete grow before I post my attempt. I apologize for not completing this journal. Keep it green and clean!!!!

Back
Top Bottom