Pineapple Kush - Perpetual - 1000w

Yea possabably. Getting ready now to take some pics and start chopping the 5 gallon, LST plant.

Report back with wet trimmed weight on the heffer by tonight. Lol I guess 150 - 200wet.

I've been admiring the plant the last few days, and I might enter her in plant of the month for the hell of it. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but whatever don't win if ya don't try. Def one of the nicest plants I've grown myself.
Scrog might be too once I can see the 2 plants lol

here she is before the chop.
gonna go enter 2 of these pictures. i suck at photography lol
IMG_83251.JPG
IMG_83262.JPG
IMG_83291.JPG
IMG_83302.JPG

strange i didnt even see the stem split, but look how it held on lol pretty cool.
IMG_83321.JPG

Man that looks sweet. What was her height? Like to see an auto get there. Absolutely yummy.
Thanks Jim!
Didn't get a chance to measure before hacking her up. I'd guess 1.5-2 foot. The LST helped me keep her low. Was my goal to keep it 24 inch from my light this time.
Yea I can't wait to try an auto. Might be able to afford some seeds here soon. Got a plan in motion hahha.

Man that looks nice. I'm putting on my shoes, I'll be right over.

WJ
Just a hop, skip, jump, 2 or 3 planes, a bus and a canoe away! Lol

Smaller of the 2 scrog done.
233.1g wet and another 50-75 I honestly cannot be bothered to trim, into the hash bag it goes. I have about a pound wet of trim and popcorn saved up now. By the time I'm done trimming I'll be able to make 2-3 batches of my hash.
Onto the final and largest. See if I can finish her tonight.

One thing to say, fuck trimming scrogs. Its not fun and very time consuming lol I prefer the bigger buds.

I fuckin give up lol. Trimmed up 266 grams wet off the last plant. Left another 50-100 wet popcorn.
I'm happy the yield was bigger then I was expecting.

Total wet weight 672 and I left a ton of shit I'm not gonna bother trimming up. My guess is another 250 grams. Not a loss, just means I'll have more hash.

All in all not bad, I'll be under my goal but I'll have triple the hash. I'll report back with before freezer weight. More stems to remove as well not much though.

The remaining 8 I spread out gave them more room. You would guess I added more plants lol. Gonna post more pics tomorrow. And hash tutorial with pictures this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom