Pineapple Purps

Nope but it sounds good. Pretty sure the terps that make up Pineapple smells and flavors would get lost in the Purps. Purps flavor profile is pretty strong. To me Terpenes from the sweeter side are more delicate and easily lost. Dank or Berry always seems to take over. I am planning a Citrus x Purps or a Purps x Citrus for a Sour Purps someday.

I have never heard of the hybrid you are talking about. Doesn't mean no one has. BC Bud Depot has one of the best indoor Purps on the market that I know of. You might check their genetics to see what hybrids they have made with it.

Nope but it sounds good. Pretty sure the terps that make up Pineapple smells and flavors would get lost in the Purps. Purps flavor profile is pretty strong. To me Terpenes from the sweeter side are more delicate and easily lost. Dank or Berry always seems to take over. I am planning a Citrus x Purps or a Purps x Citrus for a Sour Purps someday.

I have never heard of the hybrid you are talking about. Doesn't mean no one has. BC Bud Depot has one of the best indoor Purps on the market that I know of. You might check their genetics to see what hybrids they have made with it.
My main interest in this cultivar is that it's high in THCV.
Supposed to around 5%

You can find lots of THCV in lemon sativa's. Jack the Ripper is good for it. It sure would help the Purps out. Lots of munchies come with my Purps.

Yep, Jack the Ripper is my 3rd choice.

1. Doug's Varin, no seeds for sale ever.
2. Pineapple Purps, seeds allegedly exist
3. Jack the Ripper, probably my best option, as I have actually seen seeds for sale but none that were feminized
4. Black Beauty, seeds hard to find only some obscure seed place sells them once in awhile.

Pretty much all the rest are under 1% THCV

There is a huge demand for THCV cultivars, I have no idea what the seed breeders are trying to prove by refusing to sell seeds that are high in THCV.

Kind of like the great CBD strains. The best ones just happen and are not bred. It is probably one of those things that is hard to breed into strains. Greed might have something to do with it too.

If you think about it. While lots of people need the munchies part of marijuana. Lots of others don't want or need it. If someone could breed a strong strain with no munchies at all consistently. It would be a sure winner. Maybe they are protecting their high THCV strains so they can be the one that finally gets it right.

For me every new harvest there is a learning curve to smoking the new stuff. Figuring out how to get high and not eat everything in the kitchen is important for me LMAO.

Yep, Jack the Ripper is my 3rd choice.

1. Doug's Varin, no seeds for sale ever.
2. Pineapple Purps, seeds allegedly exist
3. Jack the Ripper, probably my best option, as I have actually seen seeds for sale but none that were feminized
4. Black Beauty, seeds hard to find only some obscure seed place sells them once in awhile.

Pretty much all the rest are under 1% THCV

There is a huge demand for THCV cultivars, I have no idea what the seed breeders are trying to prove by refusing to sell seeds that are high in THCV.
Hey Nunya what is THCV? I am new here so that's why I ask so many dumb questions.

The one thing I like about THCV is the fact that is knocks out the munchies in some of the Lemon sativa's it is found in.

@Nunyabiz , Did you ever find any of the elusive High THCV seeds? I am looking for some...

Sux! I just found some in EU I think Dutch Passion called "THC Victory" 1:1 ratio of THC THCV @ 6% - 8%. 499 euro for 10 Fem seeds... YIKES, and I don't think they ship to the USA

$50 per seed best come with a happy ending
Definitely the most expensive I’ve seen. I just contacted someone that may have some Malawi Gold seeds regs, waiting for reply:nervous-guy::hookah:

Back
Top Bottom