Pineapple Trainwreck

bongtastic

Buddy of mine grew this along with a variety of other strains. He said it was a cross between a Pineapple something-or-other (can't remember exactly) and Trainwreck.

Smell: Skunky AND piney with hints of leather and coffee
Taste: Surprisingly unlike the smell. Very smooth and fruity. Reminds me of a peach/strawberry sherbet. Also has a faint, syrupy taste like espresso on the finish. Smooth upfront taste can be deceiving as it finishes a little harsh on the exhale.
Potency: 8/10 - Not the most potent stuff, but the high does last a good hour and a half to two hours. Moderate dosage gives a nice, calming high. Heavy dosage gives freakin couchlock like a mofo.

Pineapple_Trainwreck_1.JPG

pineapple_trainwreck_2.JPG

One without the flash to give you a better idea of color:

pineapple_trainwreck_2_no_flash_.JPG

And the obligatory close-up shot:

Pineapple_Trainwreck_closeup.JPG

Enjoy!

Feel free to leave your opinions ;-)

(Bump in disguise)

That looks like some incredibly tasty smoke!:yummy: Awesome photography.

I've been getting some stuff that smells just like coffee, also. Is that the sign of certain strains? It definitely doesn't look like yours!
My cat likes it, though!;) lol (note the smile)
germin.jpg

disclaimer: I do not actually get my cat high. Just thougt it was a cool pic.

I have tried before, but she doesn't seem to appreciate me blowing clouds of smoke at her too much!! LOL So I don't.

edit: Then again, I didn't appreciate her eating my plants too much. hmmm...

Looks a lot like the Pineapple Trainwreck I 've had. Was a pretty good smoke, IIRC....

BTW - while my cats tend to avoid my buds, I've lost MULTIPLE OUNCES over the years to various Golden Retrievers - they ten to like my raw herb and I've always had at least 1 as a pet. Had 2 for past 17 yrs, cause the only thing better than owning a Golden is owning a pair of them :riskybusiness:

And, no, I do not feed bud nor blow smoke at my pets.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom