Pineapple x Diesel HPS Grow

Tomuk17

Hi everyone and welcome to my 2nd journal here on 420Mag, SEEDS: PINEAPPLE X DIESEL LIGHTS: 250hps NUTES: Canna a and b, calmag, big bud, but will be changing during the grow when the canna runs out MEDIUM: 100% coco coir Professional FANS: 1x clip on, 1x16inch stand fan and 4ich carbon filter I started my seeds off in my bearded dragons vivarium as normal using the paper towel method inside a small tupperware tub, I had 11 out of 13 sprout but will only be running 5/6 of them as I haven't got the space to do all 11, they sprouted on the 16th of October and I planted them today on the 18th of October so today will be counted as day 1 of growth, I'm hoping to change to a Mars sp250 during this grow aswel as changing nutes to either megacrop, advanced nutrients or Dutch pro, I only plan on vegging for 2/3 weeks but will see how they progress. Anybody welcome to come sit in this grow and any suggestions/tips would be appreciated greatly thank you and happy growing everyone
DSC_1500.JPG
DSC_1499.JPG

Day 4 today and all seedlings are looking good and healthy, I've added 2 more into the cupboard now but will only be keeping 6, I want the fastest growing ones so the slowest will sadly be getting killed, I have also got a trileaf which I will be keeping as that one is the fastest growing at the moment, plants will get there first weak feed in a few days time
DSC_1502.JPG
DSC_1504.JPG
DSC_1501.JPG

Day 14 today and all plants seem to be growing slowly but may just be building a strong root system, the trileaf seems to be growing quikest but a few have deformaties but will hopefully grow out of it, they are all being fed with 1.5ml a and b into 1litre of water and shared between all plants
DSC_1507.JPG
DSC_1508.JPG
DSC_1510.JPG
DSC_1512.JPG
DSC_1511.JPG
DSC_1513.JPG
DSC_1509.JPG
DSC_1514.JPG

Day 21 of growth today and all plants got a feeding of 2ml a and b mixed into 3litres of water and split between all plants, they're all looking slightly pale at the moment but hopefully this feed will bring back some green growth, nothing else really going on at the moment happy growing everyone
DSC_1526.JPG
DSC_1527.JPG
DSC_1528.JPG
DSC_1529.JPG
DSC_1525.JPG
DSC_1524.JPG

Day 27 today and all plants had a feeding yesterday of 3ml a and b mixed into 4 litres and shared between them all, they haven't seem to of stretched much so far but are starting to look good with them having some green to them now, I replaced my bulb today with a new one and will be repotting the last 2 tomorrow.
DSC_1531.JPG
DSC_1532.JPG

Day 29 today and all but 1 plant got topped today the untopped plant is the trileaf, they will be getting another feed tomorrow and all nearly back to green, I reported the last plant also and got rid of the seedling as I don't think I'll have room to flower that, I will be flipping them to 12/12 on Monday which will be day 32

Day 35 of veg today and all plants are still quite short but the nodes are all tight together, I put this down to my light being a little too low but have since raised it up today, all plants have been fed with 3ml a litre of a and b and have had a litre each, I seem to have 2 plants that are really hungry for nutes and just won't go back fully green but the other 4 are a nice green colour now, all plants have been topped other than the trileaf which looks like it has topped itself on one node and is starting to look good, I will flipping them to 12/12 today and hope they will be ready around my birthday on 20th January
DSC_1539.JPG
DSC_1540.JPG
DSC_1541.JPG

Day 41 today and still haven't managed to get round to flipping them yet as I can't find my timer instructions but will figure it out tomorrow, all plants are being fed at 4ml a and b per litre of water and drinking around 1.25 litres before run off, they are all quite short and bushy still but looking nice
DSC_1542.JPG
DSC_1546.JPG

Day 8 of 12/12 today and all plants seem to be stretching nicely and filling out well, they will all be getting a feeding tomorrow of 4ml a and b and that's all, I need to take all the useless stuff out my closet tomorrow also as the plants are starting to use up the space we'll
DSC_1556.JPG
DSC_1555.JPG

Off to a great start Tom! I’m going to sit in on this one brother! :woohoo:
Thanks bro, this grow is just to tide me over until I get round to upgrading lol,

I wasn’t sure if you were upgrading everything or just the light. Yes sir! It is a bad time of the year to be splurging on things! I agree! I’ve stopped my self a few times from buying new things for the grow lol! Except for nutes, I just bought new nutrients. (Should hopefully be here next week) :woohoo:

What are you upgrading to?
I wasn’t sure if you were upgrading everything or just the light. Yes sir! It is a bad time of the year to be splurging on things! I agree! I’ve stopped my self a few times from buying new things for the grow lol! Except for nutes, I just bought new nutrients. (Should hopefully be here next week) :woohoo:
Yh you gotta have nutes lol, that reminds me I need some haha

Day 12 of 12/12 and all plants had a feeding today of 5ml a and b and all had 1.5 litres with about 15% run off as they were very dry today, I gave a couple a little defol aswel and moved a few branches round to expose the middle, all plants are looking healthy and can see pistols on 4 so far
DSC_1561.JPG
DSC_1560.JPG

Day 21 of 12/12 and all plants have had a decent stretch over the last 10 days and seemed to have stopped now and focusing on bud growth now, all the plants have tiny budlets on at the moment and are stinking already, I've gave a couple of them a defol ad they were quite bushy, and one of them is very pale but had a good feeding today to see if it's hungry or nute lockout and if its not hungry then I will have to flush it and go from there. I've not been on much recently as my dog had a major operation and have been looking after him and have been neglecting my plants abit
DSC_1579.JPG
DSC_1580.JPG
DSC_1581.JPG
DSC_1582.JPG
DSC_1583.JPG

Day 31 of 12/12 and the plants got a feeding today of 5ml a and b and all had 1.5 litres of water, they've been abit neglected over Christmas and have just been fed water but also been left to go too dry and quite alot of leaves died off, I gave them a trim and a clean up today so hopefully they will perk back up in the next few days, the buds seem to be forming nicely with some nice frost appearing, I also snapped too branches on one plant and taped it up so hopefully heals nicely without too much stress
DSC_1594.JPG
DSC_1593.JPG
DSC_1592.JPG
DSC_1589.JPG
DSC_1588.JPG
DSC_1587.JPG

Back
Top Bottom