If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?6 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?n/a
Indoor or Outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size?32 gallon
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?not sure
If Hydro, what type of Medium? soilless
If Hydro, what type of Setup? tray set-up
If Soil... What is in your Mix?this wont cause my prob.
If Soil... What Size Pot?ehtier would this
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?1 400 mh,1 400 HPS,and one hydrofarm t5 CFL (6 tube)SET-UP
Is it Air Cooled?yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?82 to 80 day time night time would be 80 to 76
RH of Room/Cabinet?45%
PH of Medium or Reservoir?6.0
Any Pests?no (well not sure now)
How Often are you Watering?every 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers pure blend pro 1,000ppm i was feedin g at 1200ppms but i tested the run off and it was off the scale so i backed it down to 1,000 and runoff is now 1200 ppms and 6.8.
goes in ph 6.0 and 1,000ppms
comes out 6.8 and 1200ppms

ive noticed that theres very small holes (ALL THE WAY THOUGHT THE LEAVE)
and i cant figure out what could be doing this.i check the plant over and over and theres seems to be no signs of any bugs.(maybe there small i cant see them?)but i just thought i would see what u guys/girls thought of it.here are 2 pics let me knwo what yall think??
top side
MORE_PICS_001.jpg

bottom side
MORE_PICS_002.jpg

There is definitely something eating them. I would hang a HotShot pest strip in the room for about 10 days.

cool ill give it a shot.btw anyone ever heard of this shit called pentag???its a white powder that aint sold anymore and suppose to kill spidermites fast.any info on this would be great.oh i tried google it and nuttin really came up.

ok well i sprayed them with some neems oil to see if it will help it.how long would it take on average to start to clear up??

Neem is a systematic treatment. It is absorbed by the plant and disrupts reproductive and other life functions in the beasties that are eating it.

2 drawbacks to this situation....
It takes a while for it to become effective. The Neem oil gets absorbed by the plant... not like a topical insecticide. Think of it as an inoculation.
Insects must eat some of your plant to get the neem into them. This sounds bad, but in practice tends not to be a big deal. The offspring of critter X is much more dangerous than the initial attack... usually.

You may want to also use a quicker acting solution. Since you don't know the culprit, I'd go for some general and broad acting stuff... safer soap... tobacco juice... or even some stronger things.

Cheers... and best of luck!

ok??

so what are u telling me i just screwed up or it will take to long toi work when i could have did something differant?

hmmm... well... it would probably be best to get some faster acting stuff, but the soap in the neem mix will help you out as well. As long as you sprayed the entire surface and coated the leaves top and bottom, I'd let it ride. The neem will start taking effect and protect your babie over the long run and the spray action and soap will disrupt them some for the instant action.

Make sense?

Can you see the bugs? Can you pick them off with your fingers or some tweezers? Have you identified them yet?

Cheers

no i havnt found any bugs under the leaves or anywhere on the plant.but yea i sprayed both D's that had it i hit it on top of the leaves,on the bottom of the leaves,nodes,and all way down the stalk.did i do it right??

now if it was bugs or whatever wouldnt all my girls have it??? (well not all but good portion)cause there all in the same room?

well your right only a few are being affected,im noticed its starts as like very small white spots and starts to eat it ways though the leaf.when i try to rub off the white shit it seems it dont want to come off.it dont seem to be some bug.ok now for my next question???

i just got done fighting off PM do u think it could be the cause of my problems?when the mildew dies off does it leaves small holes in the leaves???FYI only a few were strating to be affected by the pm then i caught it and dealt with the problem before it got any worse.btw it took a week to fight it off including vaping sulfur and kepping R/H below 35%.

Back
Top Bottom