Cotton Candy Kush, Single Baby, DWC: Life Is Delicious

It will run 65-75 apparently if I'm dumb enough again hahah ..I usually like it 67/68 . Cooler the better. Less chance of rot . And it will stunt your growth if you run higher than 74 in my experience .

They are sitting on a basement floor and it's been pretty cold lately ..I anticipate the temp rising a degree or two as her root ball fills the bucket and as the cold front passes :)

Thanks for reading! Happy vibes, critism, advice, and shared experiences welcome ! :Namaste: :thanks::ganjamon:
I found on @Tead s thread that oxygen is best absorbed closer to 65 degrees!

Waiting for something to set up some new space . Grr patience is not one of my virtues .
On the 10th I’d really like to flip her @ Exactly 60 days.. .she is getting too big for her britches .
Last training episode
2 new attempts to clone

Attachments

• B5A2B942-9EC2-41E9-8AFE-62DFE49E07BD.jpeg
    B5A2B942-9EC2-41E9-8AFE-62DFE49E07BD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 236
  • C7CF38A2-93CB-4C65-B1CF-D32D563BBD8E.jpeg
    C7CF38A2-93CB-4C65-B1CF-D32D563BBD8E.jpeg
    1,013.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 6DBD03FA-F525-4B42-A81C-118092A4AC22.jpeg
    6DBD03FA-F525-4B42-A81C-118092A4AC22.jpeg
    996.6 KB · Views: 253
  • C48E6339-AB13-41CF-8B51-0747E63F12D4.jpeg
    C48E6339-AB13-41CF-8B51-0747E63F12D4.jpeg
    570 KB · Views: 229
GH nute line along with some free b samples I've collected along the way ,soup is soup and I try to feed as I feel they need.
z7 and Hydroguard at my disposal
Unsponsored led
Standard filter set up with 4 inch fresh air intake in 4x2x7 tent
Previous attempts in this tent have gotten frustrating with lack of space and distribution of light and all attempts to train and Scrog have been epic fails ..so ...she is on her own with some music.

Almost 2 days old. I hope I don't jinx it, historically I post just prior to deciding to top or not .
Thanks for reading. Critism , encouragement , and happy vibes welcome :ganjamon:
how do u get the 7 and hydroguard in canada?

@Jamers
quick Google search shows me lots of z9 avail. Should do the same thing ? ...I can't imagine it being much different ? Z7 has definitely been pulled from Amazon .

@Jamers
quick Google search shows me lots of z9 avail. Should do the same thing ? ...I can't imagine it being much different ? Z7 has definitely been pulled from Amazon .
Thanks, I knew you could get z9 here but was curious cuz u mentioned z7, sorry to bother u.

58 days old today

I decided to flip and spoil her rotten with an upgrade .
Clones were a miserable failure. One is still alive in a solo cup sitting under the the aero garden light :)

Cleaning , shopping for a sauna for where the old tent was , and dropping a couple of beans maybe tomorrow or the 10th, just to keep track and organizing begins

Keeps me out of trouble .
Namaste ❤️

Attachments

• 33418BEB-972F-4075-A16D-2C547E58E2A6.jpeg
    33418BEB-972F-4075-A16D-2C547E58E2A6.jpeg
    788.6 KB · Views: 258
  • 43E97339-07FB-4F2C-A14C-F9CCBDBEBE17.jpeg
    43E97339-07FB-4F2C-A14C-F9CCBDBEBE17.jpeg
    720 KB · Views: 248
  • C7BD46B9-0F43-493A-B2EF-53FC73340BDE.jpeg
    C7BD46B9-0F43-493A-B2EF-53FC73340BDE.jpeg
    662.7 KB · Views: 234
58 days old today

Clones were a miserable failure. One is still alive in a solo cup sitting under the the aero garden light :)

Cleaning , shopping for a sauna for where the old tent was , and dropping a couple of beans maybe tomorrow or the 10th, just to keep track and organizing begins

Namaste ❤
Very nice tent and setup. She must be happy with her new digs. Love the owl also

Thanks!
She’s ok . Still monitoring temp/ humidity and my eyes are not use to the blurple again :(
But for the space that is the set up I got to work with!

That owl is over 40 years old ! I inherited it and well.. it’s just one of those things you can’t sell, won’t throw away , and is stuck with me until I pass the burden onto my son! It was road kill in Manitoba a long time ago .. I can’t remember living in a house growing up without it peering at me somehow.

Time to get primed for the Seahawks ! Namaste!

58 days old today

Namaste ❤
Hey I hope all is good. Love the setup and immediately your good to start rolling the little ladies out. No more free time you if you keep going down this rabbit hole lmao. Play safe and enjoy

Thanks ! @KCCO 77 !
It’s a rewarding hobby that’s for sure .
The neighbor went on and on about how the capsules we made have helped his appetite so I have a very real inspiration to be successful. Even his wife (who asked me on the down low to make the next batch of cookies half strength haha.) praised the caps as they actually got him eatting again and he has gained a pound !

I truly didn’t think he would make it to Christmas ( also his wife’s birthday) , but yesterday , I felt that he may actually see Babe to harvest !! ❤️

I got that work station all cleaned up organized and useable and will drop 2 more beans tonight . Probs won’t do a journal , but thank you for your encouragement and sharing your journals and experience with me . I look forward to your comments every day :)

We have so much to learn about this plant and I’m just loving the distraction it provides for me Xo ❤️ Namaste !

Thanks ! @KCCO 77 !
It’s a rewarding hobby that’s for sure .
The neighbor went on and on about how the capsules we made have helped his appetite so I have a very real inspiration to be successful. Even his wife (who asked me on the down low to make the next batch of cookies half strength haha.) praised the caps as they actually got him eatting again and he has gained a pound !

I truly didn’t think he would make it to Christmas ( also his wife’s birthday) , but yesterday , I felt that he may actually see Babe to harvest !! ❤

I got that work station all cleaned up organized and useable and will drop 2 more beans tonight . Probs won’t do a journal , but thank you for your encouragement and sharing your journals and experience with me . I look forward to your comments every day :)

We have so much to learn about this plant and I’m just loving the distraction it provides for me Xo ❤ Namaste !
Hey that’s great news about the neighbour and every day is a new chance to get ahead of that BS.
Your absolutely correct about a shit ton to learn about these plants. I always speak very highly about it with the uneducated and make sure to remind them it’s not same for everyone. Now hopefully in time real research will b done to see what’s up. No matter what for the most part weed will keep you eating( nourishment) and can help you sleep (rest) with a a little pain relief along the way but most importantly can offer HOPE in a otherwise shit situation.
So it seems your well on your way down the rabbit hole of growing now with multiple tents and different stages of growing plants and as I said before kiss all your free time goodbye as you expand.
FYI if you find yourself looking at rolls of black and white plastic that’s when you know your in deep lmao ;) Play safe and enjoy.

Hahaha. !! Amen ! I’m done upgrading . No rolls to be searched for . That made me lol thanks!! Haha
I’m under my legal limit .. and staying legal ❤️ So lucky.

Oh my goodness!!

I came home to 4.2 ph and almost 4 litres of water gone !!
LOVING her new home is an understatement!!
This plant saw its first drop of water from a bean , 59 days ago. WOW

Attachments

• 1D8A1B79-0438-4A8D-B96C-E5C50DE5BD92.jpeg
    1D8A1B79-0438-4A8D-B96C-E5C50DE5BD92.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
  • 53ACA8C1-30AE-4D02-890C-0B8D77943BD1.jpeg
    53ACA8C1-30AE-4D02-890C-0B8D77943BD1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 241
  • C06BBEDE-E552-4ACA-B596-526383D437E3.jpeg
    C06BBEDE-E552-4ACA-B596-526383D437E3.jpeg
    1,023.8 KB · Views: 222
Re pics .. one was straight up blurple
One was thru blue hydro lens
Last one was thru green hydro lens

Think green is the best option for these Mars lights

Blue is best for electric sky white light .

Cheers!

Man the notifications on on here really don’t work sometimes. Things are looking great, that’s a thirsty girl you’v got yourself there !

Yeah they sure don’t , unless you tag someone @Jamers !

Thanks ..! She is fighting the bloom .. had to up her ph again this morning and give her a light feed ..she’s definitely a little off her schedule and I’m still dialling in the new tent .. keeps me busy! :)

5 days since she was moved into her forever home and flipped

everything seemed to be dialed in so I lowered the lights to get the party started .
Time to pray for the best.

Attachments

• 148B04B3-C476-4B2F-AA19-406DEEBC0805.jpeg
    148B04B3-C476-4B2F-AA19-406DEEBC0805.jpeg
    928.4 KB · Views: 235
Back
Top Bottom