Pink Kush Vs Cheese

I have ran Pink Kush once before but never got the most out of it but looked like it could be a contender, that and Strawberry Lemonade.
Here is mine only got the one girl few weeks left getting close lots of milky showing up .

The smell and colas are starting to need assistance staying up have to get a new pic . Barneys farm here too order via seedsman.

Here is mine only got the one girl few weeks left getting close lots of milky showing up .

The smell and colas are starting to need assistance staying up have to get a new pic . Barneys farm here too order via seedsman.

That looks a great plant!
Is that the way you train your plant all the time?

Not sure I didn't bother weighing her. Yield seemed pretty good, could have been better if I didn't botch the scrog for sure!

Do you rate the scrog? I'm running one now and I feel I may have got a better outcome of I mainlined.

That looks a great plant!
Is that the way you train your plant all the time?

Do you rate the scrog? I'm running one now and I feel I may have got a better outcome of I mainlined.
I have had a few really good scrogs that yielded nicely, but this time I got tucking branches too far into stretch and ended up with a few decent colas and a bunch that were much shorter.

That's what I have done to and compromised the yield.
Oh ya? There is definitely a knack to it. It would be easy after growing the same strain a couple times but it's hard to know what to expect the first time!

Yes that's the problem I had as I was hoping for loads of stretch but very little I got, could of done with trimming a little more to allow max penetration but I may around week 6.

I'm looking at quad lining a lot of my plants this year and hope for some better quality consistency with the same pheno, training and light ect, hoping to grow 10 mains to create 10g stems would do for me.

Back
Top Bottom