Pink Kush Vs Cheese

Finally got some time to prep some coco/perlite last night and move the plants to slightly bigger containers.. It was time.

Pink Kush

Cheese

Girls are looking happy now at 10 hours after transplant. Starting to get some tiny little branches. Watered in with Dyna Gro nutes at 5.8 and 320ppm (including 90 ppm for the water.)

Pink Kush

Cheese

Finally got some time to prep some coco/perlite last night and move the plants to slightly bigger containers.. It was time.

Pink Kush

Cheese

Girls are looking happy now at 10 hours after transplant. Starting to get some tiny little branches. Watered in with Dyna Gro nutes at 5.8 and 320ppm (including 90 ppm for the water.)

Pink Kush

Cheese
Looking great brother!! I just harvested my frost Pink Kush yesterday and she turned out fantastic !!

Just a quick update, both plants are looking good.. I'll give them a few more days to get established in the bigger pots then top them both above the 4th node.. Running about 26C and unknown humidity as my sensor seems to be malfunctioning. Probably around 40 or 50 so running a small humidifier in the tent for now. I guess I'll hit up the Zon for a new gadget.

Looks like the Pink Kush is going to be a hungry girl, she was getting pretty pale as of a few days ago, so I've had to up her nutes and add a few drops of calmag. And I was just telling some guy the other day how I almost never need it lol. You can see her turning green again by the hour. She looks worse under the light than it actually is. Anyways she has been growing good nonetheless as has the Cheese. May end up having to make two separate batches of nutes, we'll see how it goes over the next couple of days..
I think I will do the topping either tonight at lights on or tomorrow.
Tent

Pink Kush

Cheese

so I am going with Barney's Farm Pink Kush and the Seedsman Cheese which was one of the freebies. Great experience with Seedsman, paid by bitcoin and got extra freebies, shipping took 21 days to eastern Canada, on the quicker end of what they advertise. Not exactly fast but that's the fault of the postal /customs system, and overall just fine with me.

I hear you on would rather wait a bit longer to no I am getting looked after is how it feels . So far seedsman is impressive. Also get free seeds. Hope my stuff comes soon.lol.

Any ideas how to lower rh in a 3*3*6? Any chance ? Lol
I just getting my pink kush from Barneys farm in coco now.

I will catch up soon tonight today as been long bro. Thanks for stopping in my journal too man. :passitleft:

Just planted both seeds. The Cheese cracked since this morning and the PK looks to be going vigorously...
Pink Kush

Cheese
See I think in like Duggan thinking now I think about it. Soon as seed is cracked in dirt why so my roots don't curl like that . The other one is nice and straight and ready for planting . Go kush baby

Daily at this point. Back when they were tiny like maybe the first 7 days I let them dry a bit more.
Okay makes sense thanks for the reply bro unsure if I should be keeping fairly damp at this point or of I should work it dry out a tad bit . Healthy roots no pest maybe ?

The stank is real
I grew a cheese outdoor few years back actually was my first attempt outdoor ever in the ground guess they call that guerilla grow ish lol hit 5 feet or so not knowing anything lol

It had some stank but I have have had nice decent cheese strains original is from uk cheese I believe .

Both are doing good , still haven't got around to topping, I wanted the Pink Kush to get back on track which she looks to be. Both are staying nice and squat so should make for a good scrog..

Pink Kush

Cheese

Both are doing good , still haven't got around to topping, I wanted the Pink Kush to get back on track which she looks to be. Both are staying nice and squat so should make for a good scrog..

Pink Kush

Cheese
Man those nodes are tight man . You thinking it has strong hybrid sativa background on the pk bro?

Pink Kush

Cheese
One more question can you tell at this point based on fans of they need a drink or not ?or when time.to water feed again?

I just water at lights on each day once I get roots coming out the bottom of the pot. Sometimes they get sorta droopy starting a few hours before lights out but not always. Don't think that's to do with watering though just a plant thing. They are usually perky again at lights on or shortly after...As I was saying the other day I am battling low humidity so that can cause some strange leaf behaviour too. You could let them go a while like a few days I think before the leaves would be wilted from thirst, but it would be causing other problems too in coco.

I just water at lights on each day once I get roots coming out the bottom of the pot. Sometimes they get sorta droopy starting a few hours before lights out but not always. Don't think that's to do with watering though just a plant thing. They are usually perky again at lights on or shortly after...As I was saying the other day I am battling low humidity so that can cause some strange leaf behaviour too. You could let them go a while like a few days I think before the leaves would be wilted from thirst, but it would be causing other problems too in coco.
Great reply man . Understood !!

I looked on my tent all four are showing bumps in coco like they are fighting way through to come up been a day now.

My Rh is now 60-70% and temps now cause how hot today hit 80-81f not worried this early though got a fan going on them too. Tomorrow temps should go back down to 75-77f I'd imagine based. On looking ahead weather wise .

Should be fun this winter man. Glad you stopped by to let me know you are in coco and pink kush too. Thanks for the help man

Back
Top Bottom