Pink Kush Vs Cheese

All I can say is most Pink Kush I've ever smoked was pure knockout medicine.
I love pink kush man one of my top favourites

The Pink Kush is suffering a bit at my hands.. I think I was under feeding a little @ 400 ppm after I up potted and getting a combination of deficiency going on, and also might have let her get too dry a couple times. Not sure if she is liking the calmag either so I think I'll drop it again and up the Foliage Pro and start a few drops of Mag Pro. Forgot I had that til just now actually ughhh! I went a little overboard on the perlite too maybe and it's pretty coarse stuff. The yellow tint is mostly gone but the leaves have become a bit discolored and wrinkly in the areas where it was worst. Hoping this is after effects and a bump up in feeding is doing the trick as the new growth is looking good. It's only really the fans from the middle nodes affected. But she just has been seeming a little droopy and weak overall, so I am going to give her a foliar spray of the Foliage Pro in a few minutes at lights out. Hopefully this doesn't kill her (but at least the Cheese is looking good) . Here's a few pics. She's especially droopy due to being just a few minutes before lights out. Any advice or comments more than welcome, I'd like to keep her healthy she had been looking strong at the start!

Everything is going to be ok I think. The Pink seemed to like her foliar spray. She's looking a little less than perfect but those leaves will soon be removed anyway to let light get to the branches. She looks more yellow in the picture under the lights than she appears in person.

Back on track, now if the Cheese would just put on some size. The Pink Kush really seemed to explode after the foliar spray she's looking strong again aside from a few scarred leaves. Starting to do a little leaf tucking and will finally top them today sometime I think.
Last night I prepped the two 5 gallon fabric pots full of precharged coco /perlite for transplant time in a couple of days after topping.

The Pink Kush is suffering a bit at my hands.. I think I was under feeding a little @ 400 ppm after I up potted and getting a combination of deficiency going on, and also might have let her get too dry a couple times. Not sure if she is liking the calmag either so I think I'll drop it again and up the Foliage Pro and start a few drops of Mag Pro. Forgot I had that til just now actually ughhh! I went a little overboard on the perlite too maybe and it's pretty coarse stuff. The yellow tint is mostly gone but the leaves have become a bit discolored and wrinkly in the areas where it was worst. Hoping this is after effects and a bump up in feeding is doing the trick as the new growth is looking good. It's only really the fans from the middle nodes affected. But she just has been seeming a little droopy and weak overall, so I am going to give her a foliar spray of the Foliage Pro in a few minutes at lights out. Hopefully this doesn't kill her (but at least the Cheese is looking good) . Here's a few pics. She's especially droopy due to being just a few minutes before lights out. Any advice or comments more than welcome, I'd like to keep her healthy she had been looking strong at the start!

What is your ph going in and temps bro

Topping complete.

Pink Kush

Cheese

Going to either remove the lowest node or give them to a buddy with an aero cloner here in a few days so will let them go for now.

I am going to try putting some aloe Vera right from a plant on my snips before I snip top this time see if I see faster heal recovery ?

What water source you using PE?

That ppm of 400 how much is micro verse macro or are you all micro ?

I am going to try putting some aloe Vera right from a plant on my snips before I snip top this time see if I see faster heal recovery ?

What water source you using PE?

That ppm of 400 how much is micro verse macro or are you all micro ?
Hey Joe I'm at 5.9 ph and 25C /50 rh, last couple feeds at 480 ppm.. Using my well water that's about 90 ppm. I'm using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro and Protekt right now, there's no micro its a one part, and the Protekt is silica. Issue seems to be sorted now, pretty sure I was just starving the poor girl.
Not sure about the aloe but it sounds like a possibility.. I just clean my snips with alcohol and have at it anytime I do pruning.

Hey Joe I'm at 5.9 ph and 25C /50 rh, last couple feeds at 480 ppm.. Using my well water that's about 90 ppm. I'm using Dyna Gro Foliage Pro and Protekt right now, there's no micro its a one part, and the Protekt is silica. Issue seems to be sorted now, pretty sure I was just starving the poor girl.
Not sure about the aloe but it sounds like a possibility.. I just clean my snips with alcohol and have at it anytime I do pruning.
Yeah I still clean snips with alcohol myself . This is just a experiment I'm seeing top one with aloe one not?

Okay never used those before nutes wide. But I know what silica means lol
Okay my tap h20 is 140 ppm out ph 7.2
I add 1.25 ml Voodoo juice per 3 litres
maybe
2 ml cal mag per 3 litres
1.25 grow 1.25 micro 1ml bloom for first week to get some phosphorus in medium .. I want roots!!!

My temps are 75-79f on 20/4 light cycle and Rh currently is 65-75%

I added a few pots fabric that are wet damp in there helped raised rh? Hmm.

Good safe zone to play around 77f 77rh lol

Good to hear man all my girls are up and look light green might need to get a boost of nitro so micro 2-0-0 ratio npk chart.

But I have been trying to make sure it stays Damp in veg more then flower

I could imagine your wife not loving the dirt pile on your island lol!

Nice rootball on that girl she was definitely ready for the transplant! Won’t be long and she will explode with new growth!
Don't worry hon it's only coco! Actually this coco has almost zero odour, I have used some that is pretty stinky.
Man the roots on both were pretty packed, should have been in the fabric pots a week ago at least or could have went straight from the solos.. I expect they will be going crazy in a couple of days. I better get working on the new scrog screen!

I was thinking about it but going to try something different this run .

Nice root zone like Dutch said.

I need me to see some roots soon . Lol

I was thinking about it but going to try something different this run .

Nice root zone like Dutch said.

I need me to see some roots soon . Lol
Thanks Joe, I really should have transplanted them a while ago, I'm thinking I probably wasted a couple or few days of growth but all good! They are starting to smell a little, that Cheese smells like a freshly sweaty tshirt.. Needs to ripen to get to the Cheese stage I think.

Quick update, plants are liking the bigger pots as expected... I forgot how much watering it takes to get runoff from a 5 gallon. Got called in to work today so my new screen will be a weekend project. Also have to find a little something to elevate the pots, what I am using now is higher than necessary.
The only training so far is topping and just bending branches and tucking leaves. The branches on the Cheese seem to be growing almost horizontal anyway so not much to do there! I'll probably wait til screen day to clean them up.

Quick update, plants are liking the bigger pots as expected... I forgot how much watering it takes to get runoff from a 5 gallon. Got called in to work today so my new screen will be a weekend project. Also have to find a little something to elevate the pots, what I am using now is higher than necessary.
The only training so far is topping and just bending branches and tucking leaves. The branches on the Cheese seem to be growing almost horizontal anyway so not much to do there! I'll probably wait til screen day to clean them up.

I use cookie baking sheets or shoe racks man. Or you can get these elevators to place underneath but money. I am cheap lol

I use cookie baking sheets or shoe racks man. Or you can get these elevators to place underneath but money. I am cheap lol
I guess I'm cheap too, no way I'm paying for something like that haha. Currently using 3 upside down small plastic pots but they are wasting a few inches of height..I think the wife would notice the cookie racks missing so I will have to rummage around my shop and come up with something!

Had a pretty rainy Saturday here, which worked out perfectly for getting some cannabis chores done.. Built the new scrog screen. Ripped some 3/4 inch pvc trim down to make some low profile fabric pot elevators. Took the bottom set of branches on each plant as clones(wish me luck). Got the screen installed without wrecking the plants. Gave them their daily dose of nutes. Til tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom