Pink Kush Vs Cheese

Finally got a new fan today, couldn't find one locally so good ol amazon stepped up.
Plants are doing good, developing slowly but surely, the Cheese is looking fatter but neither of them has what I'd call big buds going at least yet. I'd say I pooched the scrogging it's wayyy to dense and too many tops. Looks frosty and smelling great though so I won't complain much. Definitely going scrogless next run though. Which bring me to the next conundrum.
Do I start the next two under my old 400 MH/HPS while these ladies finish? Sure would save a lot of time. Only problem is that they would be just sitting under it in the room, no cabinet to provide for a dark period so I'd have to stick them in the laundry room every night which isn't a big deal.

flip the lights 17 days ago already have nice half-inch to 1-inch buds started, all doing well well try to post some pics. I bought like 7 seeds sprouted, 4 killed 1 veg. them and then took clones. Have some 3 to 4.5 ft. I am doing the same with some sweet dream glue. All is good. Keep it clean and green.

Well I don't think my wife is going to go for my freestanding grow idea with the 400 in the spare bedroom lol..Ya win some ya lose some I guess! Plants are coming along, Cheese is fattening up a bit.. The Pink Kush is slowwwwly making buds, she's just not completely happy I think, starting to show a bit of yellowing on the edges of some sugar leaves and little brown spots.. Seems to be only on the upper leaves getting the most light so I dimmed it a bit and added a couple mls of calimagic+ to last night's feed. Hopefully she hangs in there she's looking frosty! Will try to get some pix tonight life has been hectic around here the last bit.

Well I don't think my wife is going to go for my freestanding grow idea with the 400 in the spare bedroom lol..Ya win some ya lose some I guess! Plants are coming along, Cheese is fattening up a bit.. The Pink Kush is slowwwwly making buds, she's just not completely happy I think, starting to show a bit of yellowing on the edges of some sugar leaves and little brown spots.. Seems to be only on the upper leaves getting the most light so I dimmed it a bit and added a couple mls of calimagic+ to last night's feed. Hopefully she hangs in there she's looking frosty! Will try to get some pix tonight life has been hectic around here the last bit.
Magnesium def ?

Magnesium def ?
Kinda looks like it but it may be from being close to the light too. I was slacking on feeding twice a day so that may have contributed. Doesn't seem to be getting much worse so not terribly worried yet lol

Kinda looks like it but it may be from being close to the light too. I was slacking on feeding twice a day so that may have contributed. Doesn't seem to be getting much worse so not terribly worried yet lol
Cool keep us posted PE

These are the 1st. Pics I've ever posted of my girls.Mostly white widow. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. I was making clones is why they got so large.

Attachments

• 20191207_215048.jpg
    20191207_215048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20191207_214951.jpg
    20191207_214951.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • 20191207_214914.jpg
    20191207_214914.jpg
    813.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 20191207_214808.jpg
    20191207_214808.jpg
    941.2 KB · Views: 57
I believe this is day 44 or 45 of 12 /12.. The Pink Kush is starting to fatten up more now, I think the leaves were just getting a little too much light coupled with low humidity and getting a little overwhelmed...

I had picked up some cannabis at the government store a couple of times the last month. Nothing to write home about there. Anyway I was looking at my credit card statement yesterday and noticed I got 1.5x rewards points on my weed purchase! You get that at gas stations, grocery and drug stores.. Didn't realize they meant that kind of drug store but I approve!

Turns out my wife is probably going to be away for the next month or so to help out her mother who is having some health issues... Looks like I may pop whatever seeds I decide for next run and break out the 400mh after all.. The Cheese is coming along nicely she might have 2.5 - 3 weeks to go at most I think. The Pink Kush is gradually packing on some weight these last few days, hoping that continues! She's definitely going to go longer, don't think there is a single brown pistil on her yet.

Please explain the 11/ 13 what is the difference between 12/12 as far as the effect on your girls.
Not sure but some think it might speed up the maturing of the buds. Like the plant thinks it's getting later in the season.. This is not proven as far as I know. I've been getting home late and want to keep their feeds 4 hours apart with one at lights on so this works better currently is the main reason!

Today's order of business is deciding what seeds to pop for the next crop. I have a few others but these are the potential candidates. There will be 2 plants again, different strains. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom